Somaliland arrests Somalia based Tiktok guy in Hargeisa

Southerners have an extreme hatred to Isaaqs which is completely unjustified. But it is what is. We take it on the chin

If I go to Xamar and get arrested whether justified or not it’s completely my fault. It’s my fault for going to place i know full well I wasn’t going to be welcomed.

If you have a problem just don’t go to Somaliland.

We don't hate isaaqs though? :draketf: No one is getting arrested in mogadishu for carrying a somaliland flag or whatever. I know personally know people who have businesses in xamar and who aren't treated differently than anyone else. This hate southerners have for you is in your head wallahi. No one hates you. Get it out of your head. It's lies you grew up in.Go to mogadishu, see if anyone cares.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Southerners have an extreme hatred to Isaaqs which is completely unjustified. But it is what is. We take it on the chin

If I go to Xamar and get arrested whether justified or not it’s completely my fault. It’s my fault for going to place i know full well I wasn’t going to be welcomed.

If you have a problem just don’t go to Somaliland.

No one would ever arrest you in muqdisho for being a lander. I don’t know who lied to you. Many landers live there waving their flag and in fact the people of muqdisho love Reer somaliland. You even see locals wearing the sl bracelet. Muqdisho’s too diverse in terms of qabil for anyone to hate you.

No one would ever arrest you in muqdisho for being a lander. I don’t know who lied to you. Many landers live there waving their flag and in fact the people of muqdisho love Reer somaliland. You even see locals wearing the sl bracelet. Muqdisho’s too diverse in terms of qabil for anyone to hate you.

Sis I have family and friends that are non Isaaq that wear the SL bracelet and no-one cares. The problem is some isaaq parents teach their children this hateful rhetoric and makeup lies.
:snoop:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Sis I have family and friends that are non Isaaq that wear the SL bracelet and no-one cares. The problem is some isaaq parents teach their children this hateful rhetoric and makeup lies.
:snoop:
My mums isaaq so I can see where your coming from cos I have a few family members from my mums side that can’t stand my dad and always insult my mum and disrespect her for marrying him. She cut them off a long time ago alhamdullilah so we don’t hear from them weirdos. From my experience the people back home in sl are lovely and welcoming. So I don’t understand where this comes from.

My mums isaaq so I can see where your coming from cos I have a few family members from my mums side that can’t stand my dad and always insult my mum and disrespect her for marrying him. She cut them off a long time ago alhamdullilah so we don’t hear from them weirdos. From my experience the people back home in sl are lovely and welcoming. So I don’t understand where this comes from.

I have isaaq family members that'd get piss off when hearing ppl say hateful things and do take pride in Somalinimo. The thing is on the internet ppl are braver when saying rude things. I've never had someone insult our qabil till Sspot. I'm sure these lot would never say it face to face.

I guess this is the benefit of not being inbred as we are exposed to different ppl and can find meaningful things in common. I do have a few extended family members that got cut off for being qabilist but some tried to play dumb and worm their way back in lol.

Its incredibly embarassing as anytime something terrible happens to a Somali racists will say things like he/she comes from an uncivilised place. They are the same religion,ethnicity and speak the same language and fight constantly.

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I have isaaq family members that'd get piss off when hearing ppl say hateful things and do take pride in Somalinimo. The thing is on the internet ppl are braver when saying rude things. I've never had someone insult our qabil till Sspot. I'm sure these lot would never say it face to face.

I guess this is the benefit of not being inbred as we are exposed to different ppl and can find meaningful things in common. I do have a few extend family members that got cut off for being qabilist but some tried to play dumb and worm their way back in lol.

Its incredibly embarassing as anytime something terrible happens to a Somali racists will say things like he/she comes from an uncivilised place. They are the same religion,ethnicity and speak the same language and fight constantly.
It’s pretty sad how divided we are as Somalis. I understand why the older generation feel some type of way when it comes to qabil because of the war and everything they’ve been through back home but we should be changing these things. Why are people that were born in western countries having discussions about qabil and which qabil is landheere this and langaab that? You guys are so embarrassing wallahi. Do better.

It’s pretty sad how divided we are as Somalis. I understand why the older generation feel some type of way when it comes to qabil because of the war and everything they’ve been through back home but we should be changing these things. Why are people that were born in western countries having discussions about qabil and which qabil is landheere this and langaab that? You guys are so embarrassing wallahi. Do better.

I don't understand half the jargons used on here. It holds no actual importance on moving forward and rebuilding lives. Besides so what if someones ancestor from 600 years ago did ........

We need to focus on getting our country and ppl back on track and create a legacy that future generations can ppl be proud of.

Imagine if we became the generation that united and fixed Somaliweyn?

:rejoice:

Wouldnt that be better than having arguments for and against ppl getting arrested for drinking blue tea?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Didn't the restaurant give him the mug? Using your logic the staff and owner/s should also be arrested.

:manny:

This is what I was thinking as I watched.
We think alike babe

however, I think they went after him because he is a high profile and the fact that he is from Mogadishu and has the audacity to do this stunt is what led to his swift arrest

This is what I was thinking as I watched.
We think alike babe

however, I think they went after him because he is a high profile and the fact that he is from Mogadishu and has the audacity to do this stunt is what led to his swift arrest

Its definitely selective outrage as others have worn the flag and not arrested because of it. Such as the SL football team. If the flag was illegal the entire restaurant owners and staff would have been held culpable.

@Grigori Rasputin

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Its definitely selective outrage as others have worn the flag and not arrested because of it. Such as the SL football team. If the flag was illegal the entire restaurant owners and staff would have been held culpable.

There’s downright nepotism going on there. The chick that owns that restaurant is from the same subclan as the Warlord ruler of SL

just take a look at how many government personalities showed up at the opening. She’s well connected.

I don’t doubt that she was given a stern warning abt such a behavior.

There’s downright nepotism going on there. The chick that owns that restaurant is from the same subclan as the Warlord ruler of SL

just take a look at how many government personalities showed up at the opening. She’s well connected.

I don’t doubt that she was given a stern warning abt such a behavior.

Definitely no regular person would have so many politicians and a camera crew on their opening. Its quite obvious of her status but she had the nerve to say everyone is welcome! "Both Landers and Somalis"
:deadmanny:

Anyways keep it coming waariyah SomaliSpot!

:salute:

Trending