Somaliland arrests Somalia based Tiktok guy in Hargeisa

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I know first hand about their hatred and coonery. Its frankly embarrassing as they always try appealing to foreigners. I live in the UK and isaaqs even serve in the British army today. They always try to paint themselves as a separate ethnicity and foreigners ask me if I am a somali or lander.

Smh reer Djibouti have their own country and they don't behave that way. I know a Djiboutian girl who got pissed at that question and said :"i am Somali.

But @Karim

You guys also are drinking the kool-aid and saying you want to secede. Isaaq are not unique in this matter.
We are seceding waxa dhidhe walaltinimadi iyo dowladnimadi well screaming irir samaale your irir samaale brother is locking you up for drinking tea in hargeisa

We are seceding waxa dhidhe walaltinimadi iyo dowladnimadi well screaming irir samaale your irir samaale brother is locking you up for drinking tea in hargeisa

Nigga I'm not going hargeisa or anywhere else waqooyi. If you secede take the isaaqs with you this has been too embarassing. You guys can be a country together.

:camby:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’m not surprised. I have the lander and somalia bracelet and my own abti made me take off the Somali bracelet when I went there:mjcry: told me I would get in trouble for wearing it.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Nigga your going to be there for more than the summer.

giphy.gif
guud creating ma milita will be easy my asscention to becoming a warlord will take no time :banderas:

Seriously though this is so embarassing. I’ve seen people in muqdisho wearing sl bracelets and waving sl flags on bajaaj’s.

Whats worse is ppl treating this as some form of victory. Landers are all over Muqdisho and no1 harasses them. But they can't show the same courtesy to a visiting comedian.

:snoop:

My fellow Somalians need to respect the sovereignty of our brotherly people in the North, Somaliland. Hopefully this is a message to others :nvjpqts:
Stop calling us Somalian, we just Somali and the same goes for you. Take the red pill and understand that nationalism, qabyaalad, colonial borders, national identity is to divide us. We may have always fought each other based on qabil dispute, but we were lions against our enemies. Now we fight like to weak ass gazelles while the gaalos are preying on us, dividing us further, killing our occupied brothers and sisters, stealing our ressources. If Somaliland wants to be independent that can be disucssed, I personally wouldn't mind as long as we are libaax against our enemies, have liberated our regions. We can be shit to each other but others should not shit on us. Take the redpill walaal
1600364376299.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Everyone is welcome in Hargeisa from Daarood to Hawiye, just don’t bring that cursed flag along and parade with it.

I will have shaah with my bro @Jablibax soon I want to invest in Lamu. Money conversations

Trending

Latest posts