Nigga r u dead serious about this :dwill:

whats next puntland is a country?
Puntland is country
download (8).jpeg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
so you guys don't care about the flag but only who's repping it?

:urgh:
This is exactly what I was telling you about the other day. Look how hateful and bigoted they are, their hatred for other Somalis is real. I don't sugarcoat it like others.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
This is exactly what I was telling you about the other day. Look how hateful and bigoted they are, their hatred for other Somalis is real. I don't sugarcoat it like others.
Hawiye love issaq and treated like dog , they hate majerteen and Puntland we welcome them with open arms.... f*ck hawiye wa cawan even dabcaaser who insult muse bixi wasn't arrested at hargeisa airport
chrisfreshhah.png

Last edited:

I agree that they have extreme hate and cuqdaad. I never denied that and they are compromising their imaan with this haram behaviour. The rest of Somalis should turn to the deen and use that to guide us to the right path.

This disgusting behaviour should not be imitated and this sin should remain theirs and theirs alone. Everyone will answer for their own actions. No-one will be held accountable for the actions of their qabil, friends or even family.

Its everyone for themselves. As a people we have faced extreme horrors in the last few decades and should try to find solutions. Not maintain the status quo and suffer as a collective.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I agree that they have extreme hate and cuqdaad. I never denied that and they are compromising their imaan with this haram behaviour. The rest of Somalis should turn to the deen and use that to guide us to the right path.

This disgusting behaviour should not be imitated and this sin should remain theirs and theirs alone. Everyone will answer for their own actions. No-one will be held accountable for the actions of their qabil, friends or even family.

Its everyone for themselves. As a people we have faced extreme horrors in the last few decades and should try to find solutions. Not maintain the status quo and suffer as a collective.
The other day you questioned my intention behind my post which was full of facts. Their ancestor married an Oromo female which is a fact and they hold extreme hatred for other Somalis which is also a fact.

The other day you questioned my intention behind my post which was full of facts. Their ancestor married an Oromo female which is a fact and they hold extreme hatred for other Somalis which is also a fact.

First of all I wanted to know the meaning behind what you were saying. I have never heard of those rumours prior to joining Sspot.

I know all all about their cuqdaad. But its not exclusive to isaaqs. You just agreed with @Jablibax that Hawiye are cawaans.

Is that not hateful? Is that not haram?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
First of all I wanted to know the meaning behind what you were saying. I have never heard of those rumours prior to joining Sspot.

I know all all about their cuqdaad. But its not exclusive to isaaqs. You just agreed with @Jablibax that Hawiye are cawaans.

Abaayo am just reporting how it is issaq can wave his Disney land flag in Mogadishu well an innocent tiktokar hawiye is arrested for having blue color in his tea in hargeisa ....

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

You're mistakingly mixing things up. @Jablibax is an individual and he's joking around but their hatred for other Somalis is evidently clear. We ain't talking about individuals at all, it's the entire clan holding extreme abhorrence towards other Somalis. The topic of this thread is enough evidence of their bigotry, Regional government arresting poor Southern guy for drinking tea in a cup decorated with the Somali flag. Such excessive detestation for others is exclusive to this tribe.

You're mistakingly mixing things up. @Jablibax is an individual and he's joking around but their hatred for other Somalis is evidently clear. We ain't talking about individuals at all, it's the entire clan holding extreme abhorrence towards other Somalis. The topic of this thread is enough evidence of their bigotry, Regional government arresting poor Southern guy for drinking tea in a cup decorated with the Somali flag. Such excessive detestation for others is exclusive to this tribe.

I know first hand about their hatred and coonery. Its frankly embarrassing as they always try appealing to foreigners. I live in the UK and isaaqs even serve in the British army today. They always try to paint themselves as a separate ethnicity and foreigners ask me if I am a somali or lander.

Smh reer Djibouti have their own country and they don't behave that way. I know a Djiboutian girl who got pissed at that question and said :"i am Somali.

But @Karim

You guys also are drinking the kool-aid and saying you want to secede. Isaaq are not unique in this matter.

if the reverse happened they would be crying on Social Media about being prosecuted minirities or some next nonsense.

Eternal victims.

reer

VIP
they felt threatened by dabcasar meeshaas caadi maaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts