Somaliland and Taiwan sign a agreement to establish relations.

Somaliland would never have wanted to establish diplomatic relations with Taiwan. Taiwan must have forced this on reer Hargesia. I sense Taiwan wanting to open a naval base in Somaliland to counter China in Djibouti

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
"In May 1991, after the Somalian civil war, the northern Isaac clan declared its independence and established the Republic of Somaliland, according to Liberty Times".

:lolbron:
Actually it was more symbolic in 1991, we got our independence in the 1960's

Whereas the territories in Africa known as the Somaliland Protectorate are under Our protection:
And whereas by treaty, grant, usage, sufferance and other lawful means We have power and jurisdiction in the Somaliland Protectorate:
And whereas it is intended that the Somaliland Protectorate shall become an independent country on the twenty-sixth day of June 1960.

Muh Somaliland is ours:kendrickcry: boiiyy if you don't get :fittytousand:

China is trouble. Rather good they don’t. Have you been paying attention? China is on empirical conquest of Africa
When super powers are in a rivarly is when shit-hole nations can fleece both sides for their benefit...as long as your careful in not pissing them off too much :mjdontkno:
Actually Taiwan is a recognized by 17 countries but is not a UN member due to China preventing recognition of Taiwan as a sovereign state and its membership in the UN.

Do you think Somalia could do the same to Somaliland :heh:
Taiwan can join the UN but only as a Taiwanese nation not a Chinese nation. Naturally they refuse this option mainly because their elites can not stomach the idea of permanently severing ties when they can one day take control of the behemoth .

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ya'll still talk about what siyad barre has done, if you think the CCP is more friendly you are wrong.

They will eat you up for messing with their one china policy. Why else are all other somalis tiptowing around the ling lings.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Ya'll still talk about what siyad barre has done, if you think the CCP is more friendly you are wrong.

They will eat you up for messing with their one china policy. Why else are all other somalis tiptowing around the ling lings.
They think all world are like other Somalis how they treat them nice and listen to their Ictraaf bullshit :tocry: .

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The same China forcing Muslims to eat pork, drink alcohol, forces abortions/sterilised on Muslim woman, forcing Muslims to break their fast, locking them up on “re-education” camps. No thank you we don’t need that kind of china.

We are not Somalia selling our fish for measly 1 million dollars.

now get the f*ck out here.:camby:
Who cares how crummy china is, you obviously don’t understand diplomacy.

Even saudi arabia didn’t care about what china was doing. I’d rather live with a criminal than die.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
72ABB7D8-84E8-4002-8931-45A8D8C1F411.png

Trending