Somaliland and somalia leaders meet up in Saudi

Muji

VIP
ladies and gentleman we are being led by the worst among us

E9FC60B3-6034-4005-A49D-8957D37F6DD7.jpeg

These men hate eachother when at home and love eachother abroad. Typical of Somali men. Notice how there is not a single women in this picture. These rotten animals are encouraging division but are friends in real life.

And idiots like @Jaydaan want me to go back to somalia and rebuild. All so Somali men can get credit for it. I have officially checked out of Somalia. Rotten to its patriarchal core. Afghanistan and Somali are ranked the worst in its treatment towards women and they are the two biggest shitholes. It’s almost as if having angry men in charge leads to decades of war. I’ll save my energy and my words for my adopted country. God bless you queeny. #NoCountryThatIsRuledByOnlyMenShallEverBeBlessed a Knowles proverb.

So you turned a positive picture of unity to something negative? You are a broken woman knowles. Im gonna pray for you inshallah. If you have checked out of somalia why you still bash us and is emotionally in somali issues?

Muji

VIP
So you turned a positive picture of unity to something negative? You are a broken woman knowles. Im gonna pray for you inshallah. If you have checked out of somalia why you still bash us and is emotionally in somali issues?
This ain’t positive for me. Third world dictators splashing out in Arab countries. Do you think this photo opportunity will bring about peace? When as Aussie says their real religion is qabil?

This ain’t positive for me. Third world dictators splashing out in Arab countries. Do you think this photo opportunity will bring about peace? When as Aussie says their real religion is qabil?

Its a start....any positivity bringing people closer is good. Why this pic triggered you is beyond me. So about that quran saaris knowles. When you ready sis we are worried for you lol

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yet they placed all qabil and issues aside and they took a picture in the holy masjid during the auspicious month of Hajj

Muji

VIP
Yet they placed all qabil and issues aside and they took a picture in the holy masjid during the auspicious month of Hajj

How great. Too bad they can’t couldnt put their issues to a side to make peace and end this conflict that has made all of us refugees

Muji

VIP
Its a start....any positivity bringing people closer is good. Why this pic triggered you is beyond me. So about that quran saaris knowles. When you ready sis we are worried for you lol

If I was there when the photo was being taken I would have farted near them and disappeared so they could fight over who’s responsible for the fart.

If I was there when the photo was being taken I would have farted near them and disappeared so they could fight over who’s responsible for the fart.
Since your fart smells like perfume they would start a conversation about who is wearing this nice perfume and it would be start of friendship and peace talk. Our grandkids will read about the fart who united a nation and you would become a national icon

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
How great. Too bad they can’t couldnt put their issues to a side to make peace and end this conflict that has made all of us refugees
All good things takes time to come

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ladies and gentleman we are being led by the worst among us

View attachment 77253

These men hate eachother when at home and love eachother abroad. Typical of Somali men. Notice how there is not a single women in this picture. These rotten animals are encouraging division but are friends in real life.

And idiots like @Jaydaan want me to go back to somalia and rebuild. All so Somali men can get credit for it. I have officially checked out of Somalia. Rotten to its patriarchal core. Afghanistan and Somali are ranked the worst in its treatment towards women and they are the two biggest shitholes. It’s almost as if having angry men in charge leads to decades of war. I’ll save my energy and my words for my adopted country. God bless you queeny. #NoCountryThatIsRuledByOnlyMenShallEverBeBlessed a Knowles proverb.

None of them possess an intelligent, introspective face.

Trending

Latest posts