Somaliland Ambassador Jailed in Kenya, Somalia successfully requested for his release

Status
Not open for further replies.

This looks like a retaliation for khaat deals that went bad, the endless shame of Somali politician's continues unabated

First harassed and disrespected at Wajaale by Ethiopian official's, then the deportation of a quran reciter after booty clapping for the UAE and severing ties with Qatar.

This is the kind of endless humiliation that continues to happen to you for as long as you turn away from your brethren and religion.

This looks like a retaliation for khaat deals that went bad, the endless shame of Somali politician's continues unabated.

The most basic protections statehood offers is diplomatic immunity to diplomats, that's says a lot...:mjlol:

Never the less he's still a part our people, even if he doesn't consider himself that. If only we could work together so no Somali would have to fear jail in Kenya :francis:

Never the less he's still a part our people,

I agree with that part there, that's why I felt utterly ashamed as well regardless of the fact he is a secessionist charlatan short-term .

What made this whole ordeal less embarrassing is that it took another Somali to bail him out rather then a whole shameless soap opera by the Kikuye to further humiliate us.

United we stand, divided we fall !

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
giphy.gif

Last edited:
:mjlol::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
"bbbbb...but I am an ambassador of a country":mjlol:
what country is that
:lolbron:
"somaliland"
:birdman:
Somali..what
:chrisfreshhah:
"go check it on the internet if you don't know where it is"
:lawd:
after 20 of checking ••••• Sir I are you fine in the head, there is no country with that name, I can only find a region in Somalia with that name

:mjlol::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
"bbbbb...but I am an ambassador of a country":mjlol:
what country is that
:lolbron:
"somaliland"
:birdman:
Somali..what
:chrisfreshhah:
"go check it on the internet if you don't know where it is"
:lawd:
after 20 of checking ••••• Sir I are you fine in the head, there is no country with that name, I can only find a region in Somalia with that name

I laughed so hard I farted :russ::dead:

The most basic protections statehood offers is diplomatic immunity to diplomats, that's says a lot...:mjlol:

Never the less he's still a part our people, even if he doesn't consider himself that. If only we could work together so no Somali would have to fear jail in Kenya :francis:
We need an Ambassador like sent to SL on Somalias behalf. :leon:

I agree with that part there, that's why I felt utterly ashamed as well regardless of the fact he is a secessionist charlatan short-term .

What made this whole ordeal less embarrassing is that it took another Somali to bail him out rather then a whole shameless soap opera by the Kikuye to further humiliate us.

You know Somalilands reaction is gonna be

"Who asked u to free him, we never requested for ur help u faqash wanlaweyne ":siilaanyolaugh:

black

live and let die.
I didn't understand why it was that outrageously funny a Somali((lander)) had to be released by the Somali ambassador in a foreign country. Regardless of political views, that's what ambassadors are there for.... and then I read it again and he's supposed to be an ambassador himself.
:damn::damn::damn:

He isnt part of us at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts