Somaliland Ambassador Jailed in Kenya, Somalia successfully requested for his release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
OK Somalia diplomats may have immunity but does their nation offer the same stability? At least our leaders and politicians are not turtaawis going around in military gear in artillery trucks.

I'd trade a stable unrecognised nation for a ravaged lawless recognised nation.

YOUR GOD DAMN SOLDIERS ARE SHOOTING EACH OTHER FOR FOOD FOR GOD'S SAKE. YOU SHOULDN'T BE GLOATING AT ALL.

Bohol

VIP
giphy.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:mjlol::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
"bbbbb...but I am an ambassador of a country":mjlol:
what country is that
:lolbron:
"somaliland"
:birdman:
Somali..what
:chrisfreshhah:
"go check it on the internet if you don't know where it is"
:lawd:
after 20 of checking ••••• Sir I are you fine in the head, there is no country with that name, I can only find a region in Somalia with that name
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Fake news seems to be a way for you guys cope with the reality.

When do you think the next security roundup is scheduled? Will your so called ambassador do something about this humiliation?

988805.png

waraabe

Your superior
:dead1: Evidence?

How can people who can't even protect their women from foreigners release anyone else?

waraabe

Your superior
@XamarCade why are you offended when prove is asked? :ayaanswag:

Probably it was to take attention from the other thread discussing the galmudug killings of those puntlanders who let them into their region :russ:

@Hemaal @merka nice tactics don't you think

The embarrassment
:damn:

If the tables were turned, do you think a "somaliland ambassador" would've lifted a finger to help out somalia's ambassador?

I hope we're never in a place to ever need those people's help.

If that is what they are doing Imagine what those Ethiopians are doing in Somalia which is their playground :damedamn:
Thousands of Ethiopians soldiers with all the military help from the west got killed in the western backed Somali invasion and they still don't feel safe in koonfur whereas they call SL their home, that's the difference

waraabe

Your superior
Thousands of Ethiopians soldiers with all the military help from the west got killed in the western backed Somali invasion and they still don't feel safe in koonfur whereas they call SL their home, that's the difference

They are still there :russ:

You are literally being occupied like Palestinians :russ:

waraabe

Your superior
The embarrassment
:damn:

If the tables were turned, do you think a "somaliland ambassador" would've lifted a finger to help out somalia's ambassador?

I hope we're never in a place to ever need those people's help.
Help those 50,000 maids you are sending to Saudi Arabia every year or the women being abused by amisom soliders

Status
Not open for further replies.