Somaliland a Country??

lol the UN does not possess any authority to recognize a state or government, its just an organization you join, The UN is useless anyways

So what is stopping you guys from becoming an official nation? I know the region is separate, but what is needed to become a different country? (I'm being serious)

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

Snapchat_Story_with_Caption_Template.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
So what is stopping you guys from becoming an official nation? I know the region is separate, but what is needed to become a different country? (I'm being serious)
Exaxtly what I’m thinking. You want to be a country? Then do it. Then y’all say UN isn’t in charge of us. Then whoooo wa yaab

x z

At least we dont kiss white mans ass for ictiraaf to the point yall build churches just to please ur cadaan daddy:ulyin:

lmao, cause that is so commonplace in our nation. take ur L huuno.

we never let the engriis build nothing, yall let them hang jesus on a nail in ur capital. eternal L

ECPLFoRXsAA5QYN.jpg

x z

We still got rid of it. We had to get rid of it for you innit :stressed:

innit kulaha. UK raac iga dheh!

somaliland is more muslimeen than down south, yall have the oceans and some gay somali unity fantasy as your logo, we have the shahadah

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
innit kulaha. UK raac iga dheh!

somaliland is more muslimeen than down south, yall have the oceans and some gay somali unity fantasy as your logo, we have the shahadah
I’m not british :drakekidding:

somaliland is smaller than somalia, no logical way to compare the Islamic stance. And the shahada belongs to the Saudi flag. :ohreally:

Trending