Somalia's opposition leader sends a stern warning to Turkish dictator erDOGan .

DRACO

VIP
If Turkey wants to train and fund these illegitimate militias to carry out attacks on Somalian regional forces then Turkish gov facilities and employees in Somalia may be at risk of counter attacks.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lol @ Civil War, I am sure thats what this Kenyan stooge wishes there was.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If Turkey wants to train and fund these illegitimate militias to carry out attacks on Somalian regional forces then Turkish gov facilities and employees in Somalia may be at risk of counter attacks.
Who even takes these clowns seriously? i'm embarassed that they ever represented the somali ppl in the first place. They are just salty that they will never lead somalia ever again and with the qualified men we see today, i don't know which idiot would ever vote for these crooks ever again. They are just angry because the current government is competent and exposing them for the tax thieving thugs they are, whilst ensuring they can never drive somalia back to the dark ages again and soon inshallah the government will get to work destroying their terrorist mercernaries in the south.

Did this mooryaan just wake up from sleep? The government troops already captured Dhusamareeb, Guriceel and Matabaan

:siilaanyolaugh:

My response to Cabdiraxmaan Bad-gate