Somalia's Government asks AMISOM to stay- UNTIL 2029

Somalis are generally tired of foreign forces being present in Somalia, and want them to departure at all cost. Even if there's a gap between what our armed forces are capable of and the extent needed to maintain security, something FGS seemingly predicts. But this news won't be taken lightly by the public, if true.

I haven't looked up the source yet, but from social media, it seems to be from the Somalia security conference in New York. This tweet has the full document.

I'll wait before I go full opps but this is not something that I expected tbh. The embargo is lifted why do we need foreign troops to guard the airport or the port? I've been to both and only thing ATMIS had ready was armoured vehicles and helicopters. Something we alread have.Those key infrastructures are also managed by Turkish companies. I would've liked it better if they asked Turkey directly.

I'll wait before I go full opps but this is not something that I expected tbh. The embargo is lifted why do we need foreign troops to guard the airport or the port? I've been to both and only thing ATMIS had ready was armoured vehicles and helicopters. Something we alread have.Those key infrastructures are also managed by Turkish companies. I would've liked it better if they asked Turkey directly.

I was surprised as well. In any case, Harun Maruf is usually reliable on FGS news. So I assume it's true.

They want our resources. Every year they’ve only doubled down on their troops inside our country. There’s Nigerian troops in Somalia, yet their country is nowhere close to ours. They have hidden agenda
I heard AU soldiers are getting paid around $1,200 a month (western funding). For some of these African countries this is way more than their salary in their home country. I would be posted up in Somalia too if I were them - they don't do much fighting anyway.
They just want the funding- once its gone, they'll leave before even asking them to.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
They want our resources. Every year they’ve only doubled down on their troops inside our country. There’s Nigerian troops in Somalia, yet their country is nowhere close to ours. They have hidden agenda
They are just training somali police force

I was surprised as well. In any case, Harun Maruf is usually reliable on FGS news. So I assume it's true.

So basically we're too weak to be left alone and need more hand holding. This me since I began engaging in somali politics.

1702505298915.png

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
A lot of the protocols and limitations placed on Somalia are miniature versions of what was placed on Japan and German post-WWII. The embargo, the debt, the modern King African Rifles all served a purpose to limit Somalia.

The kicker is that unlike Japan and Germany, Somali leaders allowed these systems of limitation to be placed on their own country by turning on each other, by not reconciling and now by not trusting the martial prowess of a Somali soldier.

Say what you want about Farmaajo, but at-least he trusted the Armed Forces enough to speed up ATMIS’ departure, but HSM transformed their mission into ATMAYBE.

:comeon:I want those that support HSM to really look at the writings on the wall. On the verge of AU troops about to leave the country, he goes to NY and asks for their stay to be prolonged. There’s better hawiye leaders than him.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Not support 😂
I left the Puppets.

And this is exacly why i left them.
They want to be babysitted by gaalo every year.

I oppose Puntland and Somaliland but atleast they dont need Fufus to guard them.

You used to claim to be a priest too. Warya stop trolling. Or maybe you are not. Maybe you’ll be like Jamal Osman 2.0 interviewing Shabab in Gagaduud.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You used to claim to be a priest too. Warya stop trolling. Or maybe you are not. Maybe you’ll be like Jamal Osman 2.0 interviewing Shabab in Gagaduud.

Iam independent journalist so even if i go to Jilib, AS will let me interview them.
However Jamal beat me to that😁

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I await your next tweet where you report on an Al Shabab terror attack 3 minutes before it happens

No connection to them.
Its just pure coincidence that Alshabab and me share the same thoughts about Somalia:
1) Islamic Emirate
2) Gaalo kicked out
3) Progress within Private Sector left alone

Trending