Somalia's future discussed in the boardrooms of Addis

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a new patriotic movement and revolution.

We need to nationize everything like Libya in the past

Last edited:

No Somalis present in this meeting.
Looks like a stealth truesteeship, almost engineered by them that President Farmaajo would be too busy to demand to attend. "Coincidentally, president Farmaajo just happens to be in his toughest period at the moment. Very convenient.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We need a new patriotic movement and revolution.

We need to nationize everything like Libya in the past
Nationalise everything in the most divided country in the world?

latest

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Looks like a stealth truesteeship, almost engineered by them that President Farmaajo would be too busy to demand to attend. "Coincidentally, president Farmaajo just happens to be in his toughest period at the moment. Very convenient.

Very very convenient indeed.....................

Keep fighting because we will take it all soon enough

You are already our property but your property (land) will become our property

:ulyin:

I'm Ethiopian of Somali ethnicity. Don't insult the Habaesh who own you like the cattle you are. Ethiopia will take advantage of the division, as anyone would. It's survival of the fittest.

If I weren't you I wouldn't be so cocky. You guys were almost conquered by Somalia in 1977 but those communist countries saved you guys after your leader started to cry to the international community, that and Siad Barre underwent the biggest blunder in history of Somali leaders.

Plus Ethiopia is a bubble right now that is about to burst, all those different tribes that are currently at each other's throat. It won't be long till Ethiopia undergoes it's own civil war... Good times ahead :mybusiness:

:banderas:

Somali: Giving heart attacks and headaches to Abbasyinia since 1630.

They've been discussing us for centuries on how a tiny population out stripped and out manouvered all the cushites to secure 3,333km of ocean with camels, goats and merchants.

I'm Ethiopian of Somali ethnicity. Don't insult the Habaesh who own you like the cattle you are. Ethiopia will take advantage of the division, as anyone would. It's survival of the fittest.

There's tiny subclans in Somalia who own more land per/sqkm than any Ethiopian tribe per/capita.

:russ: Survival of the fittest?

Somali Ethiopians are like classic cars with no matching parts. You might look like the real thing, but we all know what's inside that paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts