Somalia's first president Aden Adde was high school drop out

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Siad Barre was a godless dictator who threw away the good work done by the SYL, fitting he died in a Nigerian toilet
Good work? You mean corruption the the point where clan names were literally used as party titles? Tribalism got so bad that when the next president Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaake got killed due to subtribe politick Siad Barre was the greatest thing to happen to Somalia. We were the strongest nation in Africa and now your ilk turned it into AMISOM infested shithole

Good work? You mean corruption the the point where clan names were literally used as party titles? Tribalism got so bad that when the next president Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaake got killed due to subtribe politick Siad Barre was the greatest thing to happen to Somalia. We were the strongest nation in Africa and now your ilk turned it into AMISOM infested shithole
Because the Kacaan was free of corruption, right? :russ:

TekNiKo

VIP
Because the Kacaan was free of corruption, right? :russ:
Compared to 60s, corruption was miniscule until the late 80s where state collapse was imminent. Siad Barre provided free healthcare, housing, jobs and security.

What did Aden Cadde provide?

Compared to 60s, corruption was miniscule until the late 80s where state collapse was imminent. Siad Barre provided free healthcare, housing, jobs and security.

What did Aden Cadde provide?
That's false, Siad Barre and his inner circle ran the country like a personal bank, the Kacaan was far more corrupt than the SYL ever was.

And unlike during the reign of the SYL, if you happened to come from the wrong clan, he'd poison your wells, and use the SNA to bomb and murder thousands of people. The whole reason Somaliland wants nothing to do with us stems from the atrocities committed by the Kacaan in the name of "Somalia"
1589560839525.png

The SYL organically built the institutions such as parliament, Somali airlines, theatres, etc in a short space of time, and would have done a lot more had the coup not happened. The Kacaan was totally dependent on the USSR for development.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

VIP
That's false, Siad Barre and his inner circle ran the country like a personal bank, the Kacaan was far more corrupt than the SYL ever was.

And unlike during the reign of the SYL, if you happened to come from the wrong clan, he'd poison your wells, and use the SNA to bomb and murder thousands of people. The whole reason Somaliland wants nothing to do with us stems from the atrocities committed by the Kacaan in the name of "Somalia"
View attachment 117336
The SYL organically built the institutions such as parliament, Somali airlines, theatres, etc in a short space of time, and would have done a lot more had the coup not happened. The Kacaan was totally dependent on the USSR for development.

Ciyaal ba tahay niyow go ask your elders who lived in the golden era. Last response

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
a college degree is just a piece of paper. anyone can obtain a degree from college. it all comes down to how inquisitive and knowledgeable you are. many of the world most outstanding politicians like Stalin, hitler etc... had no college degree.

Som

VIP

View attachment 117336

The Kacaan abandoned the Soviet Union when they turned against us in the 1977 war whic shows that Siad had his own agenda and put the interest of Somalis first.
The kacaan built the army and further developed universities and healthcare. There was much more scholarship opportunities in the kacaan era than in the SYL era, any elder can tell you that.
Anyway the Kacaan also made a lot of mistakes , Siad became more qabilist when the opposition started to fight him after the '77 war. Somalia's civil war was bloody, SNM and USC also massacred daroods

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The Kacaan abandoned the Soviet Union when they turned against us in the 1977 war whic shows that Siad had his own agenda and put the interest of Somalis first.
The kacaan built the army and further developed universities and healthcare. There was much more scholarship opportunities in the kacaan era than in the SYL era, any elder can tell you that.
Anyway the Kacaan also made a lot of mistakes , Siad became more qabilist when the opposition started to fight him after the '77 war. Somalia's civil war was bloody, SNM and USC also massacred daroods

The truth is Somalia was doing much better in each sector during the civil war than the Kacaan era, Kacaan era was nothing but an oppressive regime that depended on foreign aid and donations, most of the debts the IMF forgave us was taken during the communist regime.

IMG_20200108_100524.jpg

Som

VIP
The truth is Somalia was doing much better in each sector during the civil war than the Kacaan era, Kacaan era was nothing but an oppressive regime that depended on foreign aid and donations, most of the debts the IMF forgave us was taken during the communist regime.

View attachment 117415
Pretty useless to compare stuff like TVs and telephones, obviously everywhere in the world telephones and technology improved in the last 30 years.
You are also comparing the worst years of the Kacaan which was 1985-1990, the civil war was basically already going on.
Dude, between 2000 and 2005 somalis were like stateless, we didn't have a government nothing.
During the Kacaan era literacy improved, healthcare improved , the small improvements after the kacaan are all based on the little foundations that were left by the former government.
In 2012 millions of people died because of drought.
In the 70s the kacaan government brought thousands of northern Somali nomads affected by drought to the south , this move saved lives.
The kacaan government was a state and having a functioning state is always better than anarchy, warlords etc.
For 30 years post kacaan poltician tried to get their shit together and failed, our country started to be the laughing stock of the world only AFTER the kacaan fell

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Pretty useless to compare stuff like TVs and telephones, obviously everywhere in the world telephones and technology improved in the last 30 years.
You are also comparing the worst years of the Kacaan which was 1985-1990, the civil war was basically already going on.
Dude, between 2000 and 2005 somalis were like stateless, we didn't have a government nothing.
During the Kacaan era literacy improved, healthcare improved , the small improvements after the kacaan are all based on the little foundations that were left by the former government.
In 2012 millions of people died because of drought.
In the 70s the kacaan government brought thousands of northern Somali nomads affected by drought to the south , this move saved lives.
The kacaan government was a state and having a functioning state is always better than anarchy, warlords etc.
For 30 years post kacaan poltician tried to get their shit together and failed, our country started to be the laughing stock of the world only AFTER the kacaan fell

You using your judgments based on qabiil and not using a common sense, MSB used ariel bombardment on his own people and , he used South African mercenaries to bomb three large cities in the north killing over 100k Somalis and destroying the cities to the ground, caused millions of it's residents to flee to Ethiopia and your telling me he was a good guy who cared about his people, take that bulshit out here, go worship that Russian condom and stop quoting me.
:camby:

Som

VIP
You using your judgments based on qabiil and not using a common sense, MSB used ariel bombardment on his own people and , he used South African mercenaries to bomb three large cities in the north killing over 100k Somalis and destroying the cities to the ground, caused millions of it's residents to flee to Ethiopia and your telling me he was a good guy who cared about his people, take that bulshit out here, go worship that Russian condom and stop quoting me.
:camby:
He was 100% wrong in doing that, I honestly belive Siad should have stepped down after the 1977 war. I'm not a qabilist, my opinion is not based on my qabil.I'm sorry for all innocent Somalis who were killed by Siad or by rebel forces.I'm just analysing him from a historical point of view and politically somalia was more stable under his rule, it's undeniable fact.
I guess you are either from somaliland or puntland.
what would somaliland do if the khaatumo guys rebelled and conquered sool, sanaag and kicked out somaliland? If S/Land had the military capability they would do the same exact thing Siad did to them. Same for Puntland, if the non Majerteen rebelled they would crush them.Actually somaliland is currently fighting against secessionists just like Siad did. Let's be honest, Puntland would do the same if it's integrity was threatened.
Anyway if we speak about kacaan vs dowlada federalka it's pretty obvious that the Kacaan was better. No contest.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Lol is everything a competition to you? Pretty sure Abdiweli Gaas apparently taught at Harvard but that fat c*nt is still corrupt and a terrible politician.

Atleast Aden Cadde served his time honourably, initiated many projects, sent out scholarships, stood up to Ethiopia/Kenya etc. Your MJ President paid with his life for ignoring your CS subtribe lol ironic.
He was a great first president but MSB was a necessary evil the only problem was MSB never transitioned out of power he became mentally unfit and old and in that state he was unable to see the end of his reign. If only Cali Samatar just did a coupe when he was president for those few months and forced MSBs retirement there would be no Irir V. Darood screwhouse and no genocides :lawd:

He was tbh I don't even know what his qabil was. He is someone that transcends qabil and every Somali can be proud of unlike someone else who came after him.
They only hold such positions because nobody knows anything of them their impact was extremely low compared to those after them who had to face much larger challenges.