Somalia's first president Aden Adde was high school drop out

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn. That's impressive he went to school aboard. I always liked his sense of style ngl. He was drippy.

:obama:

When did I say that?:mindblown:
The Italian primary school was located in Mogdishu and not abroad.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Policeman. He switched from police uniform to military uniform when Italians left. No prior miltary training or experience. He switched to military general and went to military school AFTER the Italians left

A MX doesn't know the history of a historical Isaaq leader or hogaan but you know our history. That rent free relevance.

:wow:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm talking about Abdirashid Ali Shermarke you nacas. You must be smoking k2 wallahi.

:farmajoyaab:

Farmaajo wasted his whole Master's thesis hating on certain tribes, he invented a lie that the Italians favored Sharmarke and paid for his education when the truth is he won his scholarship to Italy because of his high grades.

1589518888393.png

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Yeah and? Was I Farmaajo's professors?

:farmajoyaab:

A professor don't help you write your thesis,it is one of the requirements to graduate and earn the Master's degree, your autistic adeer wasted all of it hating on other tribes, shows how cuqdad-ridden he is towards other prominent tribes in Somalia.
:mjdontkno:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
A professor don't help you write your thesis,it is one of the requirements to graduate and earn the Master's degree, your autistic adeer wasted all of it hating on other tribes, shows how cuqdad-ridden he is towards other prominent tribes in Somalia.
:mjdontkno:

He told uncomfortable truths. I'll give you my full opinion after Eid

:wow:

Aden Cadde (AUN) was a self-taught avid reader, he spoke 3 languages (English, Somali, Italian).

He was the most respected ever Somali politician, there is a reason he ruled for 7 years without any opposition, he is a legendary figure in Somalia's history.

According to that book you mentioned, Aden Aden Osman finished only third grade in an elementary school, apparently there was a law by the Italian colonials limiting Somalis to only 5 years of education, poor guy even begged priests and nuns to let him get more education and they still rejected his request.
:mjcry:
View attachment 117122
Where can you find that book

Aden Cadde (AUN) was a self-taught avid reader, he spoke 3 languages (English, Somali, Italian).

He was the most respected ever Somali politician, there is a reason he ruled for 7 years without any opposition, he is a legendary figure in Somalia's history.

he sold the NFD

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
MSB was the opposite of illiterate, he spoke Italian, , Somali and English, how many languages can you speak fluently?

Italian

English

Som

VIP
MSB was a illiterate too and never had the opportunity to attend a school, his highest level of education was a primary school.

Source? There is nothing that proves he attended and finished his high school education or any type of training.
:manny:
Siad went ti military training in Italy in the 1950s he was a second lieutenant in the Carabinieri military police force. In Italy you have to be at least at a high school level to train to be a commissioned officer.
Even if he didn't attend formal education Siyaad Barre has been more effective than every other president or prime minister of Somalia with university degrees and PhDs who followed him.

Som

VIP
Policeman. He switched from police uniform to military uniform when Italians left. No prior miltary training or experience. He switched to military general and went to military school AFTER the Italians left
Siad attended military training in Italy during the Italian trust territory period in the 1950s, he was a second lieutenant and certainly had a formal education while being trained in the academy

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke was such a boss Wallahi and so handsome Mashallah look at that smile.

AUN to him, I hope he smiles like this in jannah, please Allah swt take him to the highest jannah.

tumblr_m427dczrl51qcm9jgo1_400-jpg.117085

Doesn't that make his accomplishments much more impressive then? He taught himself Italian and English and was well-read by the time he was 18. All while growing up poor and his parents dying at a young age.

He was tbh I don't even know what his qabil was. He is someone that transcends qabil and every Somali can be proud of unlike someone else who came after him.

Trending

Latest posts