Somalia's female dress code

upload_2018-8-11_16-46-39.jpeg

upload_2018-8-11_16-49-37.jpeg

Muslim women are more precious to us than pearls.

I think we should adopt a more relaxed dress code for the women and we should get rid of the arab dress code that was designed to strip a woman of her beauty. Lets be honest here we somali men are not like the horny goat shaggers and can control ourselves unlike those who shag anything that moves. To resolve this issue we should not encourage our women to behave like s but meet them somewhere in the middle. besides i think every woman has the right to look beautiful. What do you guys think? Why do we copy Arab dress codes and not Asian smart dress codes?

muslim-veil-e7e3a5b8bf74fa7e.jpg
89924704d2b3aea269eea965ce9755d9.jpg

@Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Knowles @xalimathe6 @Shushue @Ferrari
honestly these are things you can NOT change, somalia is a muslim country THE EXTERMIST MUSLIMS WILL ALWAYS HAVE A STRONGHOLD IN A WAHABIST COUNTRY, the 1970s somalia will never return IT WILL SHIT FOREVER , if you like nicely dressed women in public like me:dabcasar: THEN STAY IN THE WEST WITH ME, MY BROTHER:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh: letS live here happily ever after. f*ck AFRICA f*ck SOMALIA f*ck ARABIA f*ck ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES:farole: LONG LIVE ISRA....:browtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don't know why reer U.K. talk about south asian girls. is it because British white girls are less attractive than south asian girls ?
British girls are really ugly wallahi I feel bad for them.
They're really sleazy and dress like really weird with hair extensions that don't match them with orange tans and fat bulging out. Not a nice sight even if asians are easy to get when theyre teend atleast they look prettier especially bengali girls with big nice eyes nice noses they look more like somalis I mistake the good looking ones for us sometimes.
:siilaanyosmile:

They're really sleazy and dress like really weird with hair extensions that don't match them with orange tans and fat bulging out. Not a nice sight even if asians are easy to get when theyre teend atleast they look prettier especially bengali girls with big nice eyes nice noses they look more like somalis I mistake the good looking ones for us sometimes.
I want to marry a bengali ting I feel the kid will come out looking like a good looking cushite Somali he won't look ajnabi

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I want to marry a bengali ting I feel the kid will come out looking like a good looking cushite Somali he won't look ajnabi
The kid will come out looking bengali from all the kids I've seen but atleast it's not as bad as the other groups they can pass as somali.
I've seen that you need to have a somali spouse to get somali kids since our look is so specific that other groups won't produce our features :stopit::patrice:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yep even decent Arab guys don't like seeing power Rangers everywhere they go.

Young girls should drezz nice for us

Old women should cover and be more modest just like old cadaan women are
I have yet to see an Arab woman wearing a burka or tent in the west

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Here in America white girls are pretty and have good body composition. AA with European admixture (the ones who take care of their bodies) are also good looking and have curvy bodies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've noticed jilbaab wearing women are all fat while the headscarf wearing girls are slim. Jilbaab encourages women to be fat. They don't know how their body looks like under jilbaab.

I think we should adopt a more relaxed dress code for the women and we should get rid of the arab dress code that was designed to strip a woman of her beauty. Lets be honest here we somali men are not like the horny goat shaggers and can control ourselves unlike those who shag anything that moves. To resolve this issue we should not encourage our women to behave like s but meet them somewhere in the middle. besides i think every woman has the right to look beautiful. What do you guys think? Why do we copy Arab dress codes and not Asian smart dress codes?

muslim-veil-e7e3a5b8bf74fa7e.jpg
89924704d2b3aea269eea965ce9755d9.jpg

@Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Knowles @xalimathe6 @Shushue @Ferrari
Our drees code should be a bit less harsh. Only Hijab and Abaya. I hope Somali women never drees like East Asian'' back home. We are Muslim first. We are not Gaalo.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I actually admire jilbaab, it takes certain amount of conviction and faith to wear it even though so many people including modern muslims are so judgemental.

:)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I actually admire jilbaab, it takes certain amount of conviction and faith to wear it even though so many people including modern muslims are so judgemental.

:)
True I respect them. People make it seem like it's a choice that they prefer to wear it but they wear it to obey Allah that's dedication because those women are the ones who receive islamophobia uncovered women and men don't receive the abuse.:it0tdo8:
I salute them and niqabis etc

Trending

Latest posts