Somalia's female dress code

I think we should adopt a more relaxed dress code for the women and we should get rid of the arab dress code that was designed to strip a woman of her beauty. Lets be honest here we somali men are not like the horny goat shaggers and can control ourselves unlike those who shag anything that moves. To resolve this issue we should not encourage our women to behave like s but meet them somewhere in the middle. besides i think every woman has the right to look beautiful. What do you guys think? Why do we copy Arab dress codes and not Asian smart dress codes?

muslim-veil-e7e3a5b8bf74fa7e.jpg
89924704d2b3aea269eea965ce9755d9.jpg

@Factz @Geeljire sanbuur @Knowles @xalimathe6 @Shushue @Ferrari

BankaTuyo

حيران
because we are muslims, subhannallah the second picture is pure fitnah , all somali women should adopt Mu'ammar Al-Gadhafi style of clothing.

muammar_gadhafi_is_highly_fashionable.jpg

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Listen, I don't like anything too western or anything too Goatern. Just that simple modest beauty that Somali women mostly wore back in those traditional days.

Somali women used to wear traditional colourful hijab like diraac with a colourful scarf.

20131208-171214.jpg

aa83d5669073a89ef53e63b34d6e2d28--hijab-fashion-modest-fashion.jpg

66cfb7fcadcbac6ee14399fdee528546--african-weddings-dirac-somali.jpg

I wouldn't mind Somali women not wearing a scarf. It's their choice but showing their legs, panties under their short skirt or a little bit of their boob cleavage is a no no. That goes against the very principles of our culture and religion.

Iran in the 70's, Somali dress should be modernized. We shouldn't mimic those Saudi Ar*bian dogs
DkBM14MXsAETbhZ.jpg
Exactly i bet this iran had better marriage rates than saudi arabia today. I don't want to look at someone dressed up like the black kkk everyday i walk through the streets of somalia.

I
Iran in the 70's, Somali dress should be modernized. We shouldn't mimic those Saudi Ar*bian dogs
DkBM14MXsAETbhZ.jpg
Fitnah is an excuse of a man who can't control himself. I see these beautiful women everyday and i control myself, i might admire but at the end of the day i only look and don't feel like raping. Islam only implemented these laws because arabs were rapists back in those days and still

I think we should adopt a more relaxed dress code for the women and we should get rid of the arab dress code that was designed to strip a woman of her beauty. Lets be honest here we somali men are not like the horny goat shaggers and can control ourselves unlike those who shag anything that moves. To resolve this issue we should not encourage our women to behave like s but meet them somewhere in the middle. besides i think every woman has the right to look beautiful. What do you guys think? Why do we copy Arab dress codes and not Asian smart dress codes?

You need to go deeper, the very idea of modesty must be challenged.

First and foremost there is no rational basis to enforce modesty, no person has been hurt by seeing a person underdressed, it is a solution looking for a problem.

Secondly, the very idea that a woman is one large awrah needless sexualizes her person, and in essence defeats the purpose of the veiling, which is to desexualize her in public.

Thirdly, the gender-based discrimination behind the modesty requirement has no rational basis, as woman find men attractive in similar ways and is a mere expression of 7th century patriarchal ideas.

Lastly a woman's worth does not come from her modesty but is inherent to her being a human being that is endowed with equal rights to determine her own path and should be respected regardless of covering or not covering.

Asian girl is busty

Very seldom will you see a busty asian girl but when you do you will never be able to turn you face away from them. Go to harrow and you will find so many asian tings and i don't mean hairy paki girls which rank at the bottom of the asian family.

:susp:
Facts paki girls waa laga ilbaxay Asian persuasions are the new thing I need to get some of those petite cheeks