Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
You claim you're not a qabiliste but I dare anybody to write murursade or khayre three times and let's see if @embarassing dont show up fuming kkk
Ok bro in that case I tried to be civil with you but no more hooyada siilkayda waas f*ck all the females in your family f*ck that that bore you are you happy now you son of a prostitute kkkk
if u knew who my family were u would never have said that u lowlife u barred from xamar ur a dead man walking

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
if u knew who my family were u would never have said that u lowlife u barred from xamar ur a dead man walking
Who your family? And how many people have they killed in xamar? The days of moryaanism isbaaro suicide bombs is over boowe I will go to xamar soon and if your family try to place a isbaaro in my path then they will be arrested Prison motherfuck your tribe xamar is the capital city of Somalia ma garatey yaro.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Who your family? And how many people have they killed in xamar? The days of moryaanism isbaaro suicide bombs is over boowe I will go to xamar soon and if your family try to place a isbaaro in my path then they will be arrested Prison motherfuck your tribe xamar is the capital city of Somalia ma garatey yaro.
They have got intel on you the authorities are us were are the authorities

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
wait whats happening? who is osoble and why is kicked out of office ?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What kind of coward trick shii is that if you were a man you would @ me you buck dancing brown Nosing mongrel.

Guys don't waste energy on @Cognitivedissonance.

Every week he focusses on a tribe and region and dedicates time to it. I think a few weeks ago he was after dhulbahantes and before that he was attacking Somaliland and Isaaqs calling them somalidiids and Gaal :russ:

It seems like this week he is gonna dedicate his time to Hirashabelle :drakelaugh:

I think you should take your friend @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman advice and focus on your own Gobol:siilaanyolaugh:

It is called manic depression and it is true illness. manic depression, is a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of elevated mood.The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania, an individual behaves or feels abnormally energetic, happy, or irritable.
Mania is a distinct period of at least one week of elevated or irritable mood, which can range from euphoria to delirium, and those experiencing hypo- or mania may exhibit three or more of the following behaviors: speak in a rapid, uninterruptible manner, short attention span, racing thoughts, increased goal-oriented activities, agitation, or they may exhibit behaviors characterized as impulsive or high-risk, such as hypersexuality or excessive spending.To meet the definition for a manic episode, these behaviors must impair the individual's ability to socialize or work.If untreated, a manic episode usually lasts three to six months.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is called manic depression and it is true illness. manic depression, is a mental disorder that causes periods of depression and periods of elevated mood.The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania, depending on its severity, or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania, an individual behaves or feels abnormally energetic, happy, or irritable.
Mania is a distinct period of at least one week of elevated or irritable mood, which can range from euphoria to delirium, and those experiencing hypo- or mania may exhibit three or more of the following behaviors: speak in a rapid, uninterruptible manner, short attention span, racing thoughts, increased goal-oriented activities, agitation, or they may exhibit behaviors characterized as impulsive or high-risk, such as hypersexuality or excessive spending.To meet the definition for a manic episode, these behaviors must impair the individual's ability to socialize or work.If untreated, a manic episode usually lasts three to six months.

Guys don't waste energy on @Cognitivedissonance.

Every week he focusses on a tribe and region and dedicates time to it. I think a few weeks ago he was after dhulbahantes and before that he was attacking Somaliland and Isaaqs calling them somalidiids and Gaal :russ:

It seems like this week he is gonna dedicate his time to Hirashabelle :drakelaugh:

I think you should take your friend @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman advice and focus on your own Gobol:siilaanyolaugh:
:dead::dead::dead:
Caadhi ma ahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending