Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Abgaals got nothing to worry about, they had two national Presidencies in a row (with more in the future undoubtedly). Shit even the Mayor of Mogadishu, Thabit, is a part of the National Security Council alongside key Ministers, Army Generals, the President, the PM and state Presidents.

This whole thread is another beta attempt at trying to stir up unwarranted hatred. Don't fall for these cheap tactics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
lol Abgaals got nothing to worry about, they had two national Presidencies in a row (with more in the future undoubtedly). Shit even the Mayor of Mogadishu, Thabit, is a part of the National Security Council alongside key Ministers, Army Generals, the President, the PM and state Presidents.

This whole thread is another beta attempt at trying to stir up unwarranted hatred. Don't fall for these cheap tactics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:trumpsmirk:
Motherfuck dhulbhante @Canuck fadlan ku shuubo macaan jecel buy one and get the next dhulbhante free:pacspit:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Forget politics I'm your Somali sister and also in deen, this guy is sick in the head.
You could call me sick all you want but that won't change the fact that the west is a gynocentric society in general abaayo macaan instead of resorting to insults why don't you just agree to disagree instead of showing us your kastuumo lingerie it's ceeb

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Haddii aadan hiraab ahayn, waxaad xamar katahay marti keliya, waa i fahantay so maha sheik @Cognitivedissonance :ufdup:
IMG_3946.PNG
IMG_3948.PNG

:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts