Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Come on now, diyo qabil dhan lee hiraab yaa loo sheegan marki harcad lacuno:siilaanyolaugh:

I know your agenda, you and your type wouldn't make me hate Dir or make Dir my enemy:gaasdrink:

All of shabelle was always Hawiye regions and Hawiye was the majority of it all the time as much as now:samwelcome:

Ducaale

President 2k20
It's too late amisom are already in Mogadishu restoring order fad ama ha fadin waa lugu fadsiin.
If today you moved to xamar nobody would deny you your rights as citizens, we just talking about how the mayoral position and other local banaadir positions will always be given to the majority natives. Plus nobody is denying you entry to the city.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If today you moved to xamar nobody would deny you your rights as citizens, we just talking about how the mayoral position and other local banaadir positions will always be given to the majority natives. Plus nobody is denying you entry to the city.
Why would you need to tell me no one is denying me entry into xamar isn't xamar the capital city of Somalia or do I need a hiraab like you to grant me entry or amisom?

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
It's too late amisom are already in Mogadishu restoring order fad ama ha fadin waa lugu fadsiin.
They can restore whatever they want, nothing will change. nobody is dumb enough for the Let me share your pie with you but I wouldn't share my pie with you. plus Are lobbying for Darood governor in muqdisho:lolbron:
You seem hurt when I say you ain't getting nowhere near muqdisho's leadership:susp:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
exactly.

Ducaale

President 2k20
Why do you feel the need to tell me that? Is xamar something that belongs to you or all Somalis?
That's what i'm trying to clarify xamar does belong to all somalis after all xamar is in SOMLAIA, same for every other city in somalia, im just saying dont throw the locals under the bus.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Maybe you lost him in this madness but you haven't lost me and feel free to criticise me it's not like i would argue with you i respect you wallahi
The power of the siiil damn my g you didn't have to throw a nigga under the bus and I was rooting for you aswell kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts