Somalia's federal government supports the ouster of Osoble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If xamar continues to be a hiraab only city then how could it be called the capital city?
wallahi you have reading problems or you're dumb as f*ck:faysalwtf:
ain't nobody said "Hiraab only city":mahubowtf:

I said you're welcome to live there, own land and do basically everything other than the leadership of the city. end of story. I'm not going to keep putting water on caag duleela:farmajoyaab:

Ducaale

President 2k20
I believe that soldier who shot siraaj aun should be executed as it will backfire on the government if they don't i believe that all the properties which were looted should be restored to it's rightful owners weather darood or raxanweyne i believe that i should have tje same rights in garoowe as in xamar if you don't believe in what i believe in then don't quote me ever again
cadi iskadik bro, you dont understand thatt excuting this kid is political not judicial.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe that soldier who shot siraaj aun should be executed as it will backfire on the government if they don't i believe that all the properties which were looted should be restored to it's rightful owners weather darood or raxanweyne i believe that i should have tje same rights in garoowe as in xamar if you don't believe in what i believe in then don't quote me ever again
That's not what I asked you why are you diverting the question is it cause of tacit consent? Do you agree with habar gidir from galgaduud waging war against biiimaal in merka trying to take their land? Miise you support habar gidir out of hiraabnimo?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mohamedali you support habar gidir killing biimaal in merka otherwise why are you silent about this injustice and the blight of biimaal is it cause of hiraabnimo?

Ducaale

President 2k20
That's not what I asked you why are you diverting the question is it cause of tacit consent? Do you agree with habar gidir from galgaduud waging war against biiimaal in merka trying to take their land? Miise you support habar gidir out of hiraabnimo?
How could one be sovereign if they're relying on a foreign force to protect them on their own land?
i agree with u on this point amisom gotta go, but lets be realistic its better to use" Madow shield against elay foot soldiers."

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Your point is so invalid because somalis have always migrated from everywhere even abgaal same with habr gidir in merca but its hiraab that has built the cities populated the land and established a rule of governance

Ducaale

President 2k20
I dont want @Cognitivedissonance to instigate bwtween us but provide me with evidence that it's political
Read up on the articles bro, the guy who killed the supreme court minster (aun, he was abgaal) was from the same clan as the P.M, when he was caught this nkka was like shaydan a igu jiray lol :ayaanswag:
anyways abgal was like give us justice or diyya and they refused for a while until they gave up 90k

another example is when farmajo's driver ran over two HG kids killing one and injuring the other (aun), guess what nothing was payed and the driver is alive and working.

now this solider kid accidentally kills siraji (aun) on duty, and plus the HG and elay agreed to pay 200k, but the PM was like nah we gotta kill this kid just cuz.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your point is so invalid because somalis have always migrated from everywhere even abgaal same with habr gidir in merca but its hiraab that has built the cities populated the land and established a rule of governance
So you're saying habar gidir own merca kkkk

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Read up on the articles bro, the guy who killed the supreme court minster (aun, he was abgaal) was from the same clan as the P.M, when he was caught this nkka was like shaydan a igu jiray lol :ayaanswag:
anyways abgal was like give us justice or diyya and they refused for a while until they gave up 90k

another example is when farmajo's driver ran over two HG kids killing one and injuring the other (aun), guess what nothing was payed and the driver is alive and working.

now this solider kid accidentally kills siraji (aun) on duty, and plus the HG and elay agreed to pay 200k, but the PM was like nah we gotta kill this kid just cuz.
Murder is murder let's no politicise it let's just accept that he was in the wrong lets let this one go

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
yea if you look at it historically it was always referred to as the capital of hiiraab, only during the 12th century did biimaal migrate in mass numbers there.
So you're saying cause hiraab lived there 12th centuries ago hiraab has the right to reclaim the land and wipe out all the none hiraab inhabitants like Dir biimaal cause ceyr need a sea cause they're currently landlocked out there in dhuusomareeb :faysalwtf:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
bro who are you fooling with your crocodile tears. you kill your own cousins. Merca was always Hawiye town and will forever be. 12th century is recent as f*ck Woow, fresh from dhusamareb:trumpsmirk:

Bimaal (Water clan) is the one trying to gain political power over the control of Merca HG will never let that happen, it's Hawiye town, you live there or hit the road or...!:stevej:

Ducaale

President 2k20
So you're saying cause hiraab lived there 12th centuries ago hiraab has the right to reclaim the land and wipe out all the none hiraab inhabitants like Dir biimaal cause ceyr need a sea:faysalwtf:
if you really think HG as whole are putting in effort to cleanse them you're sorely mistaken not even all of cayr is trying, if that was the case it would literally take 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending