Somalians breeding like animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My home region is one of the least if not the least fertile region in somalia and can still feed by itself the entire country and have some left for export if the land is utilized properly...

Jubaland alone with no extreme land management can cater for the entire middle East without dropping sweat....jeez what you talk about is is shit..

We need to hit the 70.000.000 population... we would be making big boys decisions on world stage

I strongly disagree. There have been studies after studies conducted showing that Somalia doesn't have enough water or agricultural production to support its population when it was at 12,000,000. This is a documented fact and we can see it unraveling before our eyes. Yet here you are saying that you want our population at 70,000,000! This will be an absolute disaster my friend.

I strongly disagree. There have been studies after studies conducted showing that Somalia doesn't have enough water or agricultural production to support its population when it was at 12,000,000. This is a documented fact and we can see it unraveling before our eyes. Yet here you are saying that you want our population at 70,000,000! This will be an absolute disaster my friend.

I am sorry sxb but I can't take serious anyone who denies his creators rights..

How can I debate with someone born into islam yet deny the quran with all of its miracles and in all its glory..

Fix yourself up before you address me

I'm not sure why you seem oblivious to the facts. You're actually advocating for the irreversible collapse of Somalia. The country has already surpassed its carrying capacity, or the ability to support its population without degrading the physical, ecological, cultural, and social environment as early as mid-1992. We rely on humanitarian aid from other countries every time a drought or a famine hits. Foreign aid won't help much once there's too many mouths to feed.

You wanting Somalia to have a 70+ million population is the equivalent of wanting mass human suffering.

I am sorry sxb but I can't take serious anyone who denies his creators rights..

How can I debate with someone born into islam yet deny the quran with all of its miracles and in all its glory..

Fix yourself up before you address me

I've never met a Somali born person say that he would like even more people there or that he would like to see more cars driving around in an already congested Mogadishu traffic system.

The golden age of Somalia was during the 70s where the population was at a sustainable and supportable 3 to 5 million peoples.

Apollo

VIP
I've never met a Somali born person say that he would like even more people there or that he would like to see more cars driving around in an already congested Mogadishu traffic system.

The golden age of Somalia was during the 70s where the population was at a sustainable and supportable 3 to 5 million peoples.

Somalia is one of the driest countries in Sub-Saharan Africa. Only Djibouti (non-country) and Namibia are as bad.

Last edited:
Somalia is geographically cursed (too arid) and ideologically cursed (tribalism, overly religious). Sad red pill, it will always stay poor, unless they completely change their mindset.
Amun, if we all had your mindset Somalis won't build buildings but would read books to kill each other. The Waqooyi, Galbeed and Bari regions are considered as Sahel regions meaning shore in Arabic, the Sahel is literally an arid desert don't get me wrong, the people who have brought Westernisation to the world "Britain and France" is the people you want us to be come. Yes, every country is modern in a way. If you look at London it has barely any skyscrapers and is considered a modern city. New York city is the opposite, the aim is not to westernise, because maybe in you're noggin westernisation is modernisation when it is not 100%.

Get your hedjet and deshret on your head.

Apollo

VIP
Amun, if we all had your mindset Somalis won't build buildings but would read books to kill each other. The Waqooyi, Galbeed and Bari regions are considered as Sahel regions meaning shore in Arabic, the Sahel is literally an arid desert don't get me wrong, the people who have brought Westernisation to the world "Britain and France" is the people you want us to be come. Yes, every country is modern in a way. If you look at London it has barely any skyscrapers and is considered a modern city. New York city is the opposite, the aim is not to westernise, because maybe in you're noggin westernisation is modernisation when it is not 100%.

Get your hedjet and deshret on your head.

All modern countries are Westernized. Even Japan and Singapore.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Science will eventually solve the problems of desertification and lack of food and water. In the mean time Somalis should keep growing in numbers at a reasonable pace.

All modern countries are Westernized. Even Japan and Singapore.
Japan is structurally westernised in Buildings, Military and constitution wise. Not socially and culturally, they still believe in loyalty in the emperor that's why they are unified.

Singapore is micro-country, strict laws and business which is a country not restricted to race like Japan, Japan has a social order, and always make Japanese people on the higher level.

The more people in Somalia the more human capital. The more people in Somalia the faster that we can rebuild. In the future Somalia will need a large population to compete in Africa. All the countries around us have triple our population. We need to catch up.
The point is don't have kids you can't support. Over half the population is already in poverty, why do you think we need more people? My uncles and aunts in Somalia are poor as hell in and always call my parents and beg them to send money. The thing is they all have 3 or more kids each. Why do you want more kids being born in poverty? This will place a huge strain on Somalia

Apollo

VIP
Japan is structurally westernised in Buildings, Military and constitution wise. Not socially and culturally, they still believe in loyalty in the emperor that's why they are unified.

Singapore is micro-country, strict laws and business which is a country not restricted to race like Japan, Japan has a social order, and always make Japanese people on the higher level.

Waito peopre go home, Bracku peopre go home. :siilaanyolaugh:

DRACO

VIP
:draketf:Last time i checked Sland was still part of Somalia and will continue to be so
look at the map idiot hawiye wanabee:mjlol::chrisfreshhah:
worldtop.jpg

The more people in Somalia the more human capital. The more people in Somalia the faster that we can rebuild. In the future Somalia will need a large population to compete in Africa. All the countries around us have triple our population. We need to catch up.

Terrible logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending