Somalians breeding like animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrible news. Somalia is already overpopulated as it is.
You may have a point brother, but unless we develop the education system and infrastructure ppl will still have the need to have more kids. However if they see that life is good and that they can prosper on average and the middle class population increases then ppl will start having less children as it will be seen as unnecessary.

You may have a point brother, but unless we develop the education system and infrastructure ppl will still have the need to have more kids. However if they see that life is good and that they can prosper on average and the middle class population increases then ppl will start having less children as it will be seen as unnecessary.

Are you gay and an atheist too??

Its your choice but I am just perplexed at the amount of somali atheists and gays on this website...

I am really considering migrating to somnet.com

Are you gay and an atheist too??

Its your choice but I am just perplexed at the amount of somali atheists and gays on this website...

I am really considering migrating to somnet.com
What makes me gay for not wanting ppl to have lots of kids unnecessarily? adhominems are only for low iq ppl who can't argue their point without insulting ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending