Somalians breeding like animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

X X C X X
This is horrible news. Somalia is already overpopulated as it is.
Somalia is in no way over-populated. One of the most scarcely populated regions in Africa. Compare our population to Kenya who is smaller than us in size let alone Ethiopia being a beheamoth. However cities like Muqdisho are overpopulated with all the IDPs

The Wikipedia page that I posted was completely false, my mistake. I just checked the source and this is the data from 2007 that I got:

View attachment 44835

View attachment 44831
View attachment 44832
View attachment 44833

Somalis will never catch up to Amhara numbers although we have the highest household sizes and population growth in the country.
You think the total Somali population in Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya is less than 17 million (amhara popn.)?
14million+3.5million +4.5 million=22 million which are most likely lower estimates

Somalia is in no way over-populated. One of the most scarcely populated regions in Africa. Compare our population to Kenya who is smaller than us in size let alone Ethiopia being a beheamoth. However cities like Muqdisho are overpopulated with all the IDPs

It is always the atheists that are wishing that Somali people just drop dead.

Overpopulation isn't about how big your country is, it's about how many people can your countries resources support. There's already too many people in Somalia to support. The predicted population boom will cause more poverty

https://instructure-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/account_10470000000000001/attachments/2132761/Read- Overpopulation and Famine in Somalia.docx?response-content-disposition=attachment; filename="Read- Overpopulation and Famine in Somalia.docx"; filename*=UTF-8''Read%2D%20Overpopulation%20and%20Famine%20in%20Somalia.docx&X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJFNFXH2V2O7RPCAA/20180511/us-east-1/s3/aws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20180511T012847Z&X-Amz-Expires=86400&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=7201777a35113699501a3b836ad202df2ba8f268c56d0614de707ed65891081f

I could care less about that cracker's opinion. That motherfucker believes that all of Africa is suffering from an increase in population. France and Somalia are basically the same size but France has 4 times the population of France. The French are complaining that there are not enough French children being born and you are complaining about the population of Somalia is getting too big.

The point is don't have kids you can't support. Over half the population is already in poverty, why do you think we need more people? My uncles and aunts in Somalia are poor as hell in and always call my parents and beg them to send money. The thing is they all have 3 or more kids each. Why do you want more kids being born in poverty? This will place a huge strain on Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The countries whose population will grow the most between now and 2100
worldtop.jpg

The top ten countries for percentage growth during this period are predicted to be:

• Nige, 866 per cent
  • Angola, 520 per cent
  • Zambia, 486 per cent
  • Somalia, 468 per cent
  • The United Republic of Tanzania, 464 per cent
  • Burundi, 435 per cent
  • Uganda, 432 per cent
  • The Democratic Republic of the Congo, 397 per cent
  • Middle Africa, 390 per cent
  • Mozambique, 382 per cent

https://www.indy100.com/article/pop...earth-un-change-birth-rate-projection-8094776

Who new Mozambique are so civilized! A proof mark of civilization is a lack of breeding like an animal ability!

The countries whose population will grow the most between now and 2100
worldtop.jpg

The top ten countries for percentage growth during this period are predicted to be:

• Nige, 866 per cent
  • Angola, 520 per cent
  • Zambia, 486 per cent
  • Somalia, 468 per cent
  • The United Republic of Tanzania, 464 per cent
  • Burundi, 435 per cent
  • Uganda, 432 per cent
  • The Democratic Republic of the Congo, 397 per cent
  • Middle Africa, 390 per cent
  • Mozambique, 382 per cent

https://www.indy100.com/article/pop...earth-un-change-birth-rate-projection-8094776

Mashallah we need to grow. Other than that I wouldn’t have more than 3 kids

My home region is one of the least if not the least fertile region in somalia and can still feed by itself the entire country and have some left for export if the land is utilized properly...

Jubaland alone with no extreme land management can cater for the entire middle East without dropping sweat....jeez what you talk about is is shit..

We need to hit the 70.000.000 population... we would be making big boys decisions on world stage

That is fucking scary man. We need to channel a collective effort into building abortion clinics every square mile and build a border wall to protect us from the inevitable madow refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts