Somalianders on Twitter joke about hodan

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Cigaal Timacadde Hodan's family is known here in Canada for being very anti-Puntland. This has nothing to do with politics or qabiil. A woman that we all loved was brutally murdered by terrorists and a sociopath is laughing and insulting her before her body was even cold.

@Cigaal Timacadde Hodan's family is known here in Canada for being very anti-Puntland. This has nothing to do with politics or qabiil. A woman that we all loved was brutally murdered by terrorists and a sociopath is laughing and insulting her before her body was even cold.
Ain't that what said? that Hodan didn't seem political. It was Saado Cali that was very anti-Somaliland and anti-Isaaq. Even in that instance, insulting a dead woman who has done nothing than state her political beliefs is disgusting behaviour.

AUN Hodan Naaleye, i felt very sad the day we lost her, like a lot Somalis around the world.

she was a very inspiring star for Somalis everywhere. Her Program was one of few Somali

TV shows that i used to watch.

this is the type of qabyaalad that fucked our country over, if niggas like these keep on existin somalia being in peace is a pipe dream :kodaksmiley:

Maybe I am getting old but how do you find stuff like this on Twitter? I have Twitter but maybe because I don’t follow specific people or what ?

Trending

Latest posts