Somalianders on Twitter joke about hodan

Places we come from, I meant Canada, America, UK. That's the connection I was making. Not Somalia/Sland.

It's natural to feel more for your people back home, that's another disconnect that plagues Somali people despite being mostly homogeneous. But for some reason I separate people raised in the diaspora and the ones back home. Their deaths register to me far greater than someone dying over there, whether they belong to my tribe or not. But back home where its more neutral and all things equal, yeah MJs over anyone lol.
Got it, I figured I misunderstood your original meaning.

I think you misunderstood my meaning on the second part. I wasn't suggesting that I feel more for those from the same tribe as me. More about how I can sympathise more with innocent civilians than I do with those killed with because of their celebrity/power status. In other words I feel a much greater sympathy for ordinary people killed in a Xamar bombing than a Singer or Politician. It's irrational I know, but that's often where my my immediate sympathies lay.

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
They need to stop posting screenshots and start posting addresses. Too many cuqdad ridden Somalis, May Allah guide us all.

Anywho Hodan was a lovely lady that was proud of her roots and inspired many, may Allah give her paradise and show her mercy, ameen

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Cigaal Timacadde Hodan's family is known here in Canada for being very anti-Puntland. This has nothing to do with politics or qabiil. A woman that we all loved was brutally murdered by terrorists and a sociopath is laughing and insulting her before her body was even cold.

@Cigaal Timacadde Hodan's family is known here in Canada for being very anti-Puntland. This has nothing to do with politics or qabiil. A woman that we all loved was brutally murdered by terrorists and a sociopath is laughing and insulting her before her body was even cold.
Ain't that what said? that Hodan didn't seem political. It was Saado Cali that was very anti-Somaliland and anti-Isaaq. Even in that instance, insulting a dead woman who has done nothing than state her political beliefs is disgusting behaviour.

They also talked ill of Saado Cali Warsame AUN.

But then again, I believe in leaving Isaaq vs Dhulbahante issues between them. They are neighbours, relatives etc, let them deal with their issues.
Your take on this is interesting to say the least. This has more to do with sympathy and basic humanity rather than ‘tribe so and so should take this up with so and so’.

AUN Hodan Naaleye, i felt very sad the day we lost her, like a lot Somalis around the world.

she was a very inspiring star for Somalis everywhere. Her Program was one of few Somali

TV shows that i used to watch.

this is the type of qabyaalad that fucked our country over, if niggas like these keep on existin somalia being in peace is a pipe dream :kodaksmiley:

Maybe I am getting old but how do you find stuff like this on Twitter? I have Twitter but maybe because I don’t follow specific people or what ?

Trending