Somalian "Police"... šŸ˜”

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Same in Puntland bro. There are no civil rights or even any restraint placed on these officers.

Itā€™s shoot first, ask questions later. Furthermore, their word is law, any questions and youā€™re gambling with your life.

TekNiKo

ā€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is normal in Xamar bro they forcefully took me to the police station at 7am in the morning and made me pay some ā€œproperty taxā€ despite me not being the owner. I bribed the main guy 50 dollars and they let me go hehehhe

You are trying to take me back to savage Guriceel? :susp: no thank you
I Have Oromo's And Habesha's Dancing Before Me While You Spend The Night In Jail :russ: :russ: :russ: :mjohreally:
Screenshot_20211212-041917_Twitter.jpg

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
This is normal in Xamar bro they forcefully took me to the police station at 7am in the morning and made me pay some ā€œproperty taxā€ despite me not being the owner. I bribed the main guy 50 dollars and they let me go hehehhe
In xamar, a quick 50 dollars will take you out of any sticky situation

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Similar raid happened few years back on the neighbours whilst I was staying at my maternal grandads house in wardhiigley. They dragged all the men out and made them out their hands on their hands and face the wall in a line whilst they turnt the house upside down. When they found nothing, They never apologied or anything they just left

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Trending