SOMALIAN CRIPS VS BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Wallahi these Negros are so brainwashed it should be a crime to have them out here antagonizing different people. Now they turn to Ethiopians and Somalians, they even have a victim complex vs us its hilarious.
WAAHH you enslaved us, Waahhhhh. Cry babies the whole lot of em.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Wallahi these Negros are so brainwashed it should be a crime to have them out here antagonizing different people. Now they turn to Ethiopians and Somalians, they even have a victim complex vs us its hilarious.
WAAHH you enslaved us, Waahhhhh. Cry babies the whole lot of em.

Madow :ufdup:

Your identification card, please.

Qabil
sub qabil.

Questions for verification:
are you in a ayuto group?
why do the Ethiopians eat raw meat?
The difference between Somali and Somalian?

Agent 47

and those xoolos crip isku sheeg need to stop with the gang shit.

Gang = Qabil

we have Hawiye, Darood, Dir, raxanweyn and many other qabils (Beesha Sl no offence, you're Dir:ufdup:) no need for Bloods, crips and pointless shit.

Nigga = Xoolo

Example:
Maxaa cusub my xoolo (What'sup my nigga)

Agent 47

Too many sheegatos:uCkf6mf:
Admins need to ask people for qabiils and sub subqabils for identification:denzelnigga:
it will be selective though:jaynerd:, but the solution for that is only if the mods are shared by the 4.5 system:hemad:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I do believe that the African Americans are the Bani-Isra'il from the Qur'an. But these people (the Hebrews in the video) are horribly misguided. They believe that the Latinos and Native Americans are also Hebrews, but they are not. May Allah guide them to Islam, Ameen!!

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Too many sheegatos:uCkf6mf:
Admins need to ask people for qabiils and sub subqabils for identification:denzelnigga:
it will be selective though:jaynerd:, but the solution for that is only if the mods are shared by the 4.5 system:hemad:
Maybe we can have identification questions in Somali? Google Translate still isn't good enough to translate Somali properly so it could work
:patrice:

Agent 47

Maybe we can have identification questions in Somali? Google Translate still isn't good enough to translate Somali properly so it could work
:patrice:
I fucking helped once in google translate:snoop: Biggest regret in my life:kendrickcry: (The BS was so incorrect so I felt like I should help them by doing some translation)
there should be tough Somali questions indeed.:ehh:

Prophet Muhammad (saw) did tell us that Prophet Musa (as) was black, but I don't know if AA are the true Bani Israel
I do believe that the African Americans are the Bani-Isra'il from the Qur'an. But these people (the Hebrews in the video) are horribly misguided. They believe that the Latinos and Native Americans are also Hebrews, but they are not. May Allah guide them to Islam, Ameen!!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
By your logic wouldn't regular (pure) Africans be the authentic Bani-Isra'il, since they have no 15% cadaan ancestry like the African Americans?
Also glad to see you are still active with your "We wuz Hebrews" shenanigans :banderas:
Never change :samwelcome:

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Madow :ufdup:

Your identification card, please.

Qabil
sub qabil.

Questions for verification:
are you in a ayuto group?
why do the Ethiopians eat raw meat?
The difference between Somali and Somalian?

Thats interesting, a white hit-man claiming to be the arbiter of Somalinimo. :samwelcome: Tell me more Sam.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Huh, I guess I'm wrong then
:hmm:

Why'd you say "Somalians" though?
I am "quoting" the term he used to describe us in a sarcastic tone you are really over thinking this.

Besides the point of presenting this video was to laugh at the we wuzing going on at this fake hebrews throwing hate at people who did nothing to them.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Prophet Muhammad (saw) did tell us that Prophet Musa (as) was black, but I don't know if AA are the true Bani Israel
They are the real Bani Isra'il. They were/are one of the most oppressed people in the world. They keep going through fitnah after fitnah. The African Americans originated from the Hebrew tribe known as the Igbo. They were taken from the Kingdom of Juda in West Africa. The original Hebrews ran away from the Romans and they came to Africa. Some went to West Africa and some went to East Africa (Yibir).
screen-shot-2015-04-29-at-1-44-38-pm.png

By your logic wouldn't regular (pure) Africans be the authentic Bani-Isra'il, since they have no 15% cadaan ancestry like the African Americans?
Also glad to see you are still active with your "We wuz Hebrews" shenanigans :banderas:
Never change :samwelcome:

I'm sad to see that you are still denying the truth. But I will eventually convert you and everyone else on this forum.
full

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
They are the real Bani Isra'il. They were/are one of the most oppressed people in the world. They keep going through fitnah after fitnah. The African Americans originated from the Hebrew tribe known as the Igbo. They were taken from the Kingdom of Juda in West Africa.
screen-shot-2015-04-29-at-1-44-38-pm.png

I'm sad to see that you are still denying the truth. But I will eventually convert you and everyone else on this forum.
full
Igbo are Jews kulaha. That's the most absurd shit I ever heard saxiib IMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIFIMG_6219.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts