Somalian and Somali- let's embrace both

Thanks abaayo. These people are trying to write themselves out of existence. A bantu or banadeeri would never cap for a Somali this hard. They have their eyes on the prize unlike these fools.

It's very sad sis, they don't even realise that madoow men have a special obsession with Somali women and that they have no positive agenda for the Somali ethnic identity or existence.

We can only do so much as women.

We want peace for all but for everyone to get their rights, don't claim our ethnic identity or history, just the nationality and let's build Somalia together, Somali ethnics and Somali nationals together.

For the skeptics and naysayers, go ask your host country why they keep asking you what your ethnicity is, whether it's going to the doctor or applying for anything official.

All developed and prosperous nations not only preserve their ethnic identities, histories but they also keep detailed records.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Let me expound further.

With the dangerous case of Samiya Lerew, she identifies ethnic Somalis as "nomads" and gives all civilised credit to non-ethnic Somalis but she makes sure not to tell the truth, which is

1. Who is really Somali
2. Who built Somalia.

This lady has supporters and a legitimate political party.

It's clear that more and more of these people will gain power and an audience and I guarantee that if this isn't stopped, legally, this will cause a big problem and even conflict.

How do you fight back? By turning yourself into an international pariah or by secretly managing these threats in the shadows like most countries.

You're going about it in a caveman style :ftw9nwa:. Lowkey is how you win in the long term.

Let me expound further.

With the dangerous case of Samiya Lerew, she identifies ethnic Somalis as "nomads" and gives all civilised credit to non-ethnic Somalis but she makes sure not to tell the truth, which is

1. Who is really Somali
2. Who built Somalia.

This lady has supporters and a legitimate political party.

It's clear that more and more of these people will gain power and an audience and I guarantee that if this isn't stopped, legally, this will cause a big problem and even conflict.

More and more benadiris and bantus are trying to claim to be indigenous. Where does this leave ethnic Somalis? Inclusivity should not exist because we are handing over our power. We need to expand our education departments and teach Somali history comprehensively.

1. Remove the English language script and create a unique Somali one.
2. Remove immigrants like Samiyas family who came during the colonial era.
3. Remove undocumented immigrants from neighbouring countries.
4. Create a skills based visa system and immigrants have to full vetted and tested for diseases and STIs. We can't have Aidstopians polluting our civilians.

How do you fight back? By turning yourself into an international pariah or by secretly managing these threats in the shadows like most countries.

You're going about it in a caveman style :ftw9nwa:. Lowkey is how you win in the long term.

Gotcha :)

It should be lowkey I agree on that point. We need to find their coons and use them as model citizens. We have to find a way to contain them without making it blatantly obvious. Propaganda is needed.

I agree. The Russians also have different terms[Russkiye & Rossiyane] in their language to distinguish the Ethnic Russians from those who hold Russian nationality but are not ethnically Russian.

I dont think that would work for us. White russians dont have tribes as far as I am aware. However we somali have tribes. People would know who is ethnic somali just by their tribes.

It's not about mistreating people at all. Somalia has a growing population of non-ethnic Somalis, most recently from Arab countries. As you can see from the previous thread, they are even importing other madoow and a Berber to play in the football league.

We need to define who is a Somali ethnic, what Somali ethnic culture/dress is and preserve it using official authorities. For example, even the written Somali language has been corrupted by years of a lack of a government.

If we confuse/muddle who a Somali ethnic is, this can cause problems down the line.

Who is it going to confuse? We already know who is ethnic and who isn't because of the qabil system.

I dont think that would work for us. White russians dont have tribes as far as I am aware. However we somali have tribes. People would know who is ethnic somali just by their tribes.

But we have idiots trying to paint Somalia as this multicultural nation and pointing out ethnic differences and historical contributions as bigoted.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalian sounds stupid don't force it and what's with the hitler-esque posts in this forum.
It's not in our best interests to have this public opinion. We live in a sea of bantus (Africa) and we also want to trade with them.

Treating our own Bantu somalis like shit will come back to bite us.

For example if we ever want to take back our lost territory we'll have most of Africa unite against us just for the spite.

Keep your power levels to yourself like most civilized folks.
Ethiopia and Kenya are seen as the quintessential African country's and hold some of the largest cultural influences on the continent. Now ignoring the fact no one in power on that continent likes secessionists in their artificial nations who would unite with us?

I curse Africa and its inhabitants

Somalian sounds stupid don't force it and what's with the hitler-esque posts in this forum.

Ethiopia and Kenya are seen as the quintessential African country's and hold some of the largest cultural influences on the continent. Now ignoring the fact no one in power on that continent likes secessionists in their artificial nations who would unite with us?

I curse Africa and its inhabitants

chill out with the curse :whoa:

But I honestly think sometimes the only solution is to go north korea style. We have too many enemies within somalia and in the region. most african countries would side with kenya and Ethiopia. Plus you have the Gulf who are either useless or dangerously harmful/poisonous to somalia and somalis. Maybe a north Korea like situation minus the crazy level of poverty and repression and with sharia would be ideal.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It should be lowkey I agree on that point. We need to find their coons and use them as model citizens. We have to find a way to contain them without making it blatantly obvious. Propaganda is needed.

We should learn from the Democrats in the States.

Who is it going to confuse? We already know who is ethnic and who isn't because of the qabil system.

True but I have already seen instances of non-Somali ethnics claiming to be a Somali ethnic clan.
Not to mention the history revisionists.

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Controversial opinion, but Somalia has 6 main ethnic groups.

Reer Geeljire/Samaale
Reer Maay
Reer Digil
Bantu
Benadiri
Oromo

If Tigray and Amhara are seperate ethnic groups in Ethiopia or Tigre and Tigrinya are considered separate in Eritrea, then Maay could be a different ethnicity.

Reer Geeljire/Samaale
Reer Maay
Reer Digil
Bantu
Benadiri
Oromo

If Tigray and Amhara are seperate ethnic groups in Ethiopia, then Maay could be a different ethnicity.

What is Digil?

Nooo. We cannot count or acknowledge Oromos in Somalia. Those violent land expansionists.

Reer Geeljire/Samaale
Reer Maay
Reer Digil
Bantu
Benadiri
Oromo

If Tigray and Amhara are seperate ethnic groups in Ethiopia or Tigre and Tigrinya are considered separate in Eritrea, then Maay could be a different ethnicity.

What's the difference between Reer May and Reer Digil? I thought they came under one branch?

Also, do we even have a substantial amount of Oromos for them to be seen as an ethnic group that resides in Somalia/Sland?

Trending

Latest posts