Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
If things keep going this way, we might have a strong government in my life time.

It is people's movement. This is what makes this government different from all other previous governments. Many signed on to its agenda regardless of who leads it and want to see a better deal than what they experienced before.

We pray for its success.

And Somalia's "government", and I use that term loosely, is loyal to who? Alshabab? AMISOM? Gabre? :susp:

Fyi, Hargeisa is 100 times safer than Xamar.

How is there a comparison here when the gov of SL wants to be independent, the point is they don't want to represent all of somalia so why would they be given all of Somalias airspace?

This shouldn't be offensive it makes sense

I am impressed by the guy, a well rounded educated guy who is patriotic. Somalia as a nation won't be stopped by a clan, better join the movement to revive the country and get your stake now or forever be condemned as lackey and be picked on by Somalis.

Somalia = Nation
Somaliland = Single clan agenda. May be half a clan lol.

IMG_6591.PNG
IMG_6591.PNG
IMG_6591.PNG

I thought you was above this?

How is there a comparison here when the gov of SL wants to be independent, the point is they don't want to represent all of somalia so why would they be given all of Somalias airspace?

This shouldn't be offensive it makes sense

It is offensive when she's insinuating that SL is deceitful and a threat to Somali interest. Conveniently forgetting there's only one group of people who consistently betray, backstab and plot against other Somalis.:bell:

It is offensive when she's insinuating that SL is deceitful and a threat to Somali interest. Conveniently forgetting there's only one group of people who consistently betray, backstab and plot against other Somalis.:bell:

It's logical, control of air-space is a sovereign power and can on occasion be of national security.

SL seeks independence and its own sovereignty, allowing it to have the control of air-space would further that goal and leave Somali at large in risk. It's not about trust, it is about interets.

Somalia works for all Somalis, SL for its own perceived citizens.

It's funny all these people keep repeating the same line, ' somaliland wants to be Independent'

What part of we are independent and have been for 25 years can't you dim wits not understand?

You're new president wouldn't dare step foot in our COUNTRY. Stick to holding on to puntland, they atleast want you're decaying countries ass!

It's logical, control of air-space is a sovereign power and can on occasion be of national security.

SL seeks independence and its own sovereignty, allowing it to have the control of air-space would further that goal and leave Somali at large in risk.

Somaliland is neither interested in nor threatening Somalia. I notice you aren't as concerned by Puntland selling illegal fishing rights to foreign trawlers or Xamar selling of Somalia's territories to Kenya.

Fake nationalists are the worst.:mjlol::camby:

It's funny all these people keep repeating the same line, ' somaliland wants to be Independent'

What part of we are independent and have been for 25 years can't you dim wits not understand?

You're new president wouldn't dare step foot in our COUNTRY. Stick to holding on to puntland, they atleast want you're decaying countries ass!

Then don't when you are not trusted with critical infrastructure like air-traffic control.

If you were independent you would have your own air-traffic control and over acts of sovereignty.

I didn't get that impression from her comments but I'm new here idk about your beefs. Not deceitful but it's is a threat to the *unionist* interest.

Who do you guys keep implying is a fifth column btw?

Somaliland is neither interested in nor threatening Somalia. I notice you aren't as concerned by Puntland selling illegal fishing rights to foreign trawlers or Xamar selling of Somalia's territories to Kenya.

Fake nationalists are the worst.:mjlol::camby:

You do know that Puntland seperatist like that fat guy from Holland and @Sovereign-Reiko and @Duchess hate me for criticizing their leadership?

I think the Puntland government sale of fishing right are appluarable and I even made a post about. I also critized the Memoranderoum of understanding, and I was sadden that the people who made it could still run for office.

You can see both in post history here. I've made threads and commented on them, please look it up, instead of accusing me.

btw, there could be an ongoing negotiations between somaliland and Somali government over the air space control.. The minister did not want to answer when asked indirectly about the challenges that faced past Somali governments. He said he won't discuss that openly. An arrangement that works for all will be made I think.

Anything short of the failed independence will work in favor of Somaliland. The sooner they realize that, the better for them.

Then don't when you are not trusted with critical infrastructure like air-traffic control.

If you were independent you would have your own air-traffic control and over acts of sovereignty.

Why don't you stick to you're favourite subject manner of sucking white dick you filthy .

Why don't you stick to you're day job?

You're acting as if this validates anything important towards my people?

Focus on the African troops, why don't you fly down there and service them?

You are nothing, you were born nothing and you will die nothing!

You do know that Puntland seperatist like that fat guy from Holland and @Sovereign-Reiko and @Duchess hate me for criticizing their leadership?

I think the Puntland government sale of fishing right are appluarable and I even made a post about. I also critized the Memoranderoum of understanding, and I was sadden that the people who made it could still run for office.

You can see both in post history here. I've made threads and commented on them, please look it up, instead of accusing me.

Your grievances with Puntland are legitimate. Whereas your hatred of Somaliland is tribal. Your not alone though. Somaliland is surrounded by snakes.

Why don't you stick to you're favourite subject manner of sucking white dick you filthy .

Why don't you stick to you're day job?

You're acting as if this validates anything important towards my people?

Focus on the African troops, why don't you fly down there and service them?

No, I don't. I think SL has many great accomplishments like your election at least in the past and the relative peace there.

I'd like to see you help lead the Somali people as whole to a better future within a united Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.