Somalia wins its airspace control battle ,ICAO to hand over in Rome

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol:

Ethiopia is that way ---->

Let me leave you with a metaphors for your independence

tumblr_mjyjp9KBKR1qido0do1_500.gif

@TSP @XamarCade @Duke of Bohol :russ:

What I'm tryna say is, we should learn from our past errors and avoid the centralisering of all power in xamar

This is not the centralizing of power but rather the delegation of technical duties to the more advanced center, which is found in Aden.

I think centralizing power would be about spreading the ministeries and the courts around the country.

waraabe

Your superior
Let me leave you with a metaphors for your independence

tumblr_mjyjp9KBKR1qido0do1_500.gif
if only you had the same hate you have for Somaliland for the xabashis maybe you wouldn't be speaking amxaaro
instead of being concerned with my independence I think you should be concerned with yours

unless you are banking on us freeing you which is why you keep crying

What I'm tryna say is, we should learn from our past errors and avoid the centralisering of all power in xamar

You can hold whatever political positions you want, but please refrain from blaming Xamar and it's people for what happened in the north during the late 80's. They had nothing to do with it, and in fact had everything to do with helping to topple the regime that was responsible for the xasuuq.

Last edited:
if only you had the same hate you have for Somaliland for the xabashis maybe you wouldn't be speaking amxaaro
instead of being concerned with my independence I think you should be concerned with yours

unless you are banking on us freeing you which is why you keep crying

I hate the xabashis, not my Somaliland brothers.

To me, you more like that friend who became obnoxious and is now a frenemy but still someone you care about.

You can hold whatever political positions you want, but please refrain blaming Xamar and it's people for what happened in the north during the late 80's. They had nothing to do with it, and in fact had everything to do with helping to topple the regime that was responsible for the xasuuq.
The Vice president of Siyad Regime was from Isaq Habar Jecelo, Ismail Ali Abokor, PM was isaaq too Cumar Carte Qalib

Getting control of your airspace is centralistion of power ?:what1:

Any power given to authorities not loyal to SL leadership is centralization (bad) apparently. Irony is, that SL supporters want an even greater centralization of power, just in the hands of their leadership.

Why would we give it to a region calling itself independent? :childplease:

waraabe

Your superior
Any power given to authorities not loyal to SL leadership is centralization (bad) apparently. Irony is, that SL supporters want an even greater centralization of power, just in the hands of their leadership.

he is a fellow darod, not a somalilander

waraabe

Your superior

he is replying to your cousin, what has this got to do with Somaliland?

More importantly, the only thing the leadership in SL is loyal too is themselves.

I don't see any reason for why Somalis as whole should put our faith in them.

And Somalia's "government", and I use that term loosely, is loyal to who? Alshabab? AMISOM? Gabre? :susp:

Fyi, Hargeisa is 100 times safer than Xamar.

And Somalia's "government", and I use that term loosely, is loyal to who? Alshabab? AMISOM? Gabre? :susp:

Fyi, Hargeisa is 100 times safer than Xamar.

Somalia's government is working towards unity and reconciliation and at the same time trying to fight of Al-shabbab.

I think that they are doing the best they can with the weak ressources, not all elements, but most.

Regardless, we don't have to worry where Somalia's loyalty is in case of war with Ethiopia or Arab agression.

Hargeisa is not suitable for control of Somali airspace if we look for the interest of Somalis as a whole, not just reer SL.

Somalidiidland has to be xasuuqed again for the national interest!! Denying your Somalinimo and sympathizing with Xabashi scum is traitorous behavior!

Don't generalize though brother, many good patriots are found in SL and most have been told one government sanctioned truth: Other Somalis are bad, and with few ressources, that is the only thing they will believe.

waraabe

Your superior
Don't generalize though brother, many good patriots are found in SL and most have been told one government sanctioned truth: Other Somalis are bad, and with few ressources, that is the only thing they will believe.
no other Somalis are not bad, just your folk who prostitute themselves for xabashi and Kenyans. Stop working against Somalis and backstabbing Somalis then you will be treated like normal Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending