Somalia will prevail, Somalis have the highest birth rate in Ethiopia, reside in the 2nd largest state & oppose 🇪🇹 expansion into Somali areas

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
D1247483-3486-4B23-A86D-52B3EF7D532C.jpeg

EritreanPost_

My somali brothers, Somalia will prevail, the somali people are very strong and humble. Did you know that Somalis are the third largest tribe in Ethiopia, live in the second largest state and have the highest birth rate. Ethiopia is not in a position to wage war on the Somali people in Galbeed and Somalia.

The Somalis are the third largest tribe of Ethiopia, have the highest birth rate. And Somalis have a big community even in the capital , where many big time somali businessmen reside. All somali clans in Ethiopia be it Cisse, Issa, Darood and Hawiy oppose Ethiopian expansion into somali areas.

In worst case scenario the Somalis wouldn’t back another Ethiopian-2006 invasion against the Somali people.

And maybe soon you will have 15, 20 million or 30 million strong somali community in Galbeed. Somalia is there to stay. Peace is the only solution for all people in the Horn of Africa.

I believe eventually their will be a Somali Ethiopia PM, Ethiopia is eventually supposed to be majority Muslim some time. Inshallah this fake country Balkanizes.

EritreanPost_

I believe eventually their will be a Somali Ethiopia PM, Ethiopia is eventually supposed to bd majority Muslim some time. Inshallah this fake country Balkanizes.
There have been a lot talks about a Somali pm

but one thing I can tell you is one cannot get rid of the Somalis. They have a huge community in Ethiopia, they have the highest birth rate, they own a lot of land in Galbeed, where there is Oil/gas, and have businesses in the Ethiopian capital.

besides that all Somalis from each clan oppose Ethiopian expansion into Somali areas. Darood supported ONLF, Issas and Cisse backed Issa militia who clashed with militias from Oromia and Afar region.

when shit goes down the Somali will support each other, what ever the Qabilist like to claim.

Somalis and Somalia are there to stay. TPLF/ENDF wasn’t able to get rid of the Somali people nor will the other will be.

somalia and the Somali ppl are there to stay

Last edited:
There have been a lot talks about a Somali pm

but one thing I can tell you is one cannot get rid of the Somalis. They have a huge commeven in Ethiopia, they have the highest birth rate, they own a lot of land in Galbeed, where there is Oil/gas, and have businesses in the Ethiopian capital.

besides that all Somalis from each clan oppose Ethiopian expansion into Somali areas. Darood supported ONLF, Issas and Cisse backed Issa militia who clashed with militias from Oromia and Afar region.

when shit goes down the Somali will support each other, what ever the Qabilist like to claim.

Somalis and Somalia are there to stay. TPLF/ENDF wasn’t able to get rid of the Somali people nor will the other will be.

somalia and the Somali ppl are there to stay
My families from the Ogaden region and you’re absolutely right lol

The Somali border areas with each tribe in Ethiopia are pretty assimilated. You’re right through, they back each other at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts