Somalia trolls Kenya and poses in picture with ICJ chief judge

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is right after Kenya's motion against Somalia was rejected at the UN yesterday:mjlol:

EDKNoNwXUAErgTT

The judge a Somali, who will preside over the Kenya vs Somalia case in the next 2 weeks is in the middle here with our Ambassador to the UN on the right:pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
This is right after Kenya's motion against Somalia was rejected at the UN yesterday:mjlol:

EDKNoNwXUAErgTT

The judge a Somali, who will preside over the Kenya vs Somalia case in the next 2 weeks is in the middle here with our Ambassador to the UN on the right:pachah1:

I bet you they will complain and overreact when they see this :russ:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow, what a powerful picture. They’re just oozing positivity with radiant smiles and firm handshakes. Made my night :)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

EDKNoNwXUAErgTT

:gaasdrink:great picture and I hope they do this again at the icj court case.

Somalia should move a bit smarter then at that as the case is still ongoing because the judge cannot be seen to be bias or otherwise he might be removed.

Save those kind of picture for later, when the case is actually won.

Somalis need to thinking ahead.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalia should move a bit smarter then at that as the case is still ongoing because the judge cannot be seen to be bias or otherwise he might be removed.

Save those kind of picture for later, when the case is actually won.

Somalis need to thinking ahead.

Nah we know we got this so we are celebrating early :manny:

ForcefulEsteemedBovine-size_restricted.gif

Trending