Somalia starts manufacturing main battle tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN folks are taking your advice.kkk

The guy is showing you 'he can do the job', his mini tank is a 'prototype' which is common in all innovations to do a small replica first for the public. All this guy just needs is a 'pay check' and get him the 'parts' and manuals and he can do the rest.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The guy is showing you 'he can do the job', his mini tank is a 'prototype' which is common in all innovations to do a small replica first for the public. All this guy just needs is a 'pay check' and get him the 'parts' and manuals and he can do the rest.

Hypocrisy

So you laugh at take the piss when someone makes a helicopter from scratch in Hargeisa but praise a guy that from Mog.

This is why we want nothing to do with you constant hypocrahy since 1960 - Munafiqs are sent to the lowest level of jahannam

Hypocrisy

So you laugh at take the piss when someone makes a helicopter from scratch in Hargeisa but praise a guy that from Mog.

This is why we want nothing to do with you constant hypocrahy since 1960 - Munafiqs are sent to the lowest level of jahannam

He’s just mad because his people never build anything

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Hawiye Tank vs Isaaq Apache
51.jpg

:wowsweat:

Hypocrisy

Your right saxib i rate all kids that build the helicopter and the tank , building from scratch is not that easy .but it ain't that deep ,iss qabooji walaal.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hypocrisy

The hargeisa so called helicopter doesn't even fly niyahow, lets be real about this for one second. If you say your going to create a helicopter, the first thing you need to achieve is FLIGHT. It has failed the hargeisa proto-type because he doesn't understand the intricate relationship of air pressure, stability, gravity and how to balance in the air without coming down. The Hargaysan has FAILED sxb, qabil jeclaysiga iska daa umadina doqomo weeye sxb. They just copy the rest of somalis.

The mogadishu tank is a proto-type it actually does move, he has proven he knows how to embedd a motor and how to get it work with other parts of the vehicle, he has proven further he can measure the tank for all the required armoury in all the right places and he has protected the wheels with the right track. It's a proper proto-type tank. I am not praising mogadishu for nothing waryaa, I am very tough on all clans including my own. Hargeisa is just 68 IQ and mogadishu way ka 'firfircon' yihin.

The hargeisa so called helicopter doesn't even fly niyahow, lets be real about this for one second. If you say your going to create a helicopter, the first thing you need to achieve is FLIGHT. It has failed the hargeisa proto-type because he doesn't understand the intricate relationship of air pressure, stability, gravity and how to balance in the air without coming down. The Hargaysan has FAILED sxb, qabil jeclaysiga iska daa umadina doqomo weeye sxb. They just copy the rest of somalis.

The mogadishu tank is a proto-type it actually does move, he has proven he knows how to embedd a motor and how to get it work with other parts of the vehicle, he has proven further he can measure the tank for all the required armoury in all the right places and he has protected the wheels with the right track. It's a proper proto-type tank. I am not praising mogadishu for nothing waryaa, I am very tough on all clans including my own. Hargeisa is just 68 IQ and mogadishu way ka 'firfircon' yihin.

You typed all that out for absolutely no reason. The hargeisa helicopter was never meant to fly because they didn’t have key engine components. They were only showing off the outside components. Just like the Mogadishu tank is never meant to be an actual tank. It can’t even deflect a bullet from a handgun what kind of tank is that.

waraabe

Your superior
@DR OSMAN at least Hargeisa tried to make a helicopter and Mogadishu tried to make a tank. What have your useless villages made? The only thing puntland made is fake currency and Facebook rape videos.

Your average darod is dumber and pooorer than your average Somali, that’s why bosaso village is darods biggest town despite it only having 400k population

@DR OSMAN at least Hargeisa tried to make a helicopter and Mogadishu tried to make a tank. What have your useless villages made? The only thing puntland made is fake currency and Facebook rape videos.

Your average darod is dumber and pooorer than your average Somali, that’s why bosaso village is darods biggest town despite it only having 400k population

:ftw9nwa:

Bastar kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts