Somalia stands with Italy

:geek:
This is why women shouldn't be in politics.

1) These doctors are getting trained in dealing with Corona in case Somalia becomes an epidemic center

2) It's a sign of Islamic diplomacy to help other people

3) Somalia doesn't lack doctors

1. Let’s not go into gender wars, when we all know that Somali men fucked up somalia.

2. Like I said, charity starts from home, Somalis love throwing religion around when it suits them. Where was islam when warlords were killing innocent civilians? Where was islam when Somalis were dying of starvation and the government was stealing aids from its own people.

3. Somalia needs to sort out its own mess before even thinking about helping other people.

:geek:

1. Let’s not go into gender wars, when we all know that Somali men fucked up somalia.

2. Like I said, charity starts from home, Somalis love throwing religion around when it suits them. Where was islam when warlords were killing innocent civilians? Where was islam when Somalis were dying of starvation and the government was stealing aids from its own people.

3. Somalia needs to sort out its own mess before even thinking about helping other people.

You really are a diaspora girl who knows zero stuff about her homeland. wHeRe wErE iSlAm - stfu, if y'all mooryaan valued Islam above Qaabyalad, we wouldn't have been in this mess to begin with. All the famines were manmade, not a single one was natural.

But okay let me hear it then. Considering that this move is about training our doctors into gaining experience in Corona, how else should they get the experience :westbrookswag: i'm all ears. For me, you sound less like one interested in pragmatic solutions, when this is one.

You really are a diaspora girl who knows zero stuff about her homeland. wHeRe wErE iSlAm - stfu, if y'all mooryaan valued Islam above Qaabyalad, we wouldn't have been in this mess to begin with. All the famines were manmade, not a single one was natural.

But okay let me hear it then. Considering that this move is about training our doctors into gaining experience in Corona, how else should they get the experience :westbrookswag: i'm all ears. For me, you sound less like one interested in pragmatic solutions, when this is one.
You are clearly retarded, all I said was Somalis don’t value islam, so i don’t understand this whole Islamic diplomacy bullshit your using. I agree on you about qabyalad and the issues in somalia are man made but charity starts from home. Why don’t we help our country before anyone else. What does me being a diaspora girl have to do with anything?

You are clearly retarded, all I said was Somalis don’t value islam, so i don’t understand this whole Islamic diplomacy bullshit your using. I agree on you about qabyalad and the issues in somalia are man made but charity starts from home. Why don’t we help our country before anyone else. What does me being a diaspora girl have to do with anything?
stop with BS the problem with somalia is the women everybody knows this

I care that you portray us Somalis as some sort of slaves, you self-hating Madow.
You're actually r*tard*ed and I still don't give a shit so try preaching to someone else. Nothing wrong with being Madow either. Wasaq.

Somali states from north to the south take money, aid and equipment, their politicians whether they were SL or Unionist go to Italy and UK to get support, with all that Somalis are silent. But when Somalia send just 20 doctors to fight a virus, they start ing about how Somalia is helping her former colonisers
I don't know how you missed the fact that I. do. not. care. Good luck to them, but I would not be sending my doctors there.

i thought you were either MX or OG, but id say your either MX or Abgaal, i think abgaal
I'm MX. Abgaal is an interesting guess though. I thought me being Darood was obvious but I guess it's not that obvious bc I don;t post here that often. Are you MJ or Isaaq?

I'm MX. Abgaal is an interesting guess though. I thought me being Darood was obvious but I guess it's not that obvious bc I don;t post here that often. Are you MJ or Isaaq?
nah bro im MX too, just not a crazy qabilist like isaaqs kkkkk

The MJ man is magnanimous and helps countries in need. He doesn't have hangups about the past and views them through the lens of realism and practicality. Had our country been developed, Italy wouldve never landed on our shores. But that's history.

This is not 1930.

Trending