Somalia stands with Italy

Imagine helping your colonizers :jcoleno:
If this was jeeganland sending 20 doctors to U.K. we wouldn’t hear the end of “helping former masters” why Somalia sticking its neck out for its former master Italy? Once a slave always a slave I guess these niggas didn’t even ask that’s a good house slave coming to massuh’s aid and he didn’t even have to ask :manny:

Both of you sicken me.

1) Colonization wasn't slavery. We had no masters, our kings just swore loyalty to Britain and Italy as protectorates. Meaning we ruled ourselves, but paid tribute to them. That's normal Imperialism.

2) Get over the fucking past.

3) Stop derailing this into Qabyalad.

Both of you sicken me.

1) Colonization wasn't slavery. We had no masters, our kings just swore loyalty to Britain and Italy as protectorates. Meaning we ruled ourselves, but paid tribute to them. That's normal Imperialism.

Having a weaker army makes you a slave apparently. Apparently vassalage and empires never existed.

Both of you sicken me.

1585620929346.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
:snoop:

What if they contract the virus over there and bring the virus to Somalia? What are these people thinking?
if thats true and those doctors end up carrying the disease back with them, the people should grab farmaajo and co by the neck and throw them out. Thats ridiculous
The doctors should remain in somalia and help the sick in IDP camps. :noneck:

Somalia is not experiencing shortage of doctors or in human resources, and these doctors will return with experiences that they got while dealing with this kind of situations. We may be in need of them if the virus started in Somalia, these kind of viruses take a long (months) time to until they go, since they start booming in different places in different times. Take China and the US as an example.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Imagine helping your colonizers :jcoleno:
What do you expect, the Italians were their masters kkkkkkkkkkkkk
they must be going to carry their masters on a chair again kkk
Somali states from north to the south take money, aid and equipment, their politicians whether they were SL or Unionist go to Italy and UK to get support, with all that Somalis are silent. But when Somalia send just 20 doctors to fight a virus, they start ing about how Somalia is helping her former colonisers

If this was jeeganland sending 20 doctors to U.K. we wouldn’t hear the end of “helping former masters” why Somalia sticking its neck out for its former master Italy? Once a slave always a slave I guess these niggas didn’t even ask that’s a good house slave coming to massuh’s aid and he didn’t even have to ask :manny:

I think we can all agree that Somalis shouldn’t be helping any country whether it is the UK or Italy. It’s not our place.

Funny how the world watched Somalia go into shits but all of a sudden their is more sympathy for Italy, looool. There are so many Somalis in somalia with medical care but these fat politicians are sending these doctors to Italy? For what? Bila Dhig!

why should we help italians when our ancestors fought against them

It’s not about that. Sometimes it’s not good to hold on to cuqdaad of the past. Cuqdaad holds you back from progressing. The only issue that I have is that somali lives matter and we as Somalis don’t care for our people the way we care for ajanabis.

It’s not about that. Sometimes it’s not good to hold on to cuqdaad of the past. Cuqdaad holds you back from progressing. The only issue that I have is that somali lives matter and we as Somalis don’t care for our people the way we care for ajanabis.
no I hate the italians

what about your own people? What about rape victims? What about Somalis dying of starvation? What about those that need medical care but they can’t afford it?

f*ck YOUR GOODWILL!

charity starts at home.

This is why women shouldn't be in politics.

1) These doctors are getting trained in dealing with Corona in case Somalia becomes an epidemic center

2) It's a sign of Islamic diplomacy to help other people + it's a good advertisement for Somalia

3) Somalia doesn't lack doctors