Somalia - Somaliland Talks

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If Jeegaan in the madaxtooye are up to this this and the noble Isaaq tolerate these kind of degeneracy then it's another 88 in the making , I'll lose my respect for them , I love them because we trace our lineages to our ancestor Dir , we suffer together from the hands of vicious murderous zealots

Never get in table with these barbar wecel

As a southern Dir, we are also pushing for secession, Waran-Shabelle Republic
and I cannot wrap my head why his excellency Muse Biixi have not specifically mentioned anything related about reparations for what afweyne done to the noble northerners, if they want to have a common ground
f*ck Somalinimo niman nijaaso oo carab futada ka leefa ayaa magaca iyo sumcada ka ciyaaray :ooh: :drakelaugh::dead::dead::dead::dead:

bro relax not all of suck ayrab guuus:whoa:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If Jeegaan in the madaxtooye are up to this this and the noble Isaaq tolerate these kind of degeneracy then it's another 88 in the making , I'll lose my respect for them , I love them because we trace our lineages to our ancestor Dir , we suffer together from the hands of vicious murderous zealots

Never get in table with these barbar wecel

As a southern Dir, we are also pushing for secession, Waran-Shabelle Republic
and I cannot wrap my head why his excellency Muse Biixi have not specifically mentioned anything related about reparations for what afweyne done to the noble northerners, if they want to have a common ground

f*ck Somalinimo niman nijaaso oo carab futada ka leefa ayaa magaca iyo sumcada ka ciyaaray

I agree, beesha Direed and beesha Isaaq have same interests and should support one and other. Although we don’t share the same daddy, sidaa la ula soco.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
So, what is the scoop now? Still negotiating?

Anyway, what international body or country is agreeing to pay the purported reparation bill of $150 millions to SL?

In any event I do respect Somalilanders a lot. I met a lot of them in the Gulf and even the ones that are pro secession still believe in Somali causes also from the ones I observed. Qabil is overrated, my Aunt was treated 100x better living in Hargeisa than Gaalkacyo, when she’s closer to Gaalkacyo clan wkde. Lets be realistic if any of is were Landers we’d be yelling non stop about secession.

AbdiGeedi

I think the environment is different now. There is an understanding among the international community that Somalia is no longer a lost hopeless country. There are improvements and positive developments. If you compare today's Somalia to Somalia of 2010, it's day and night.

I am forever grateful for then prime Minister of Turkey, Erdogan for visiting Somalia in 2011 and breaking the leper image of our country and initiating changes. He was the first leader to come to Somalia in 20 years.

Now we are on a new level. Even if the rumors of the unification are false, the fact that there are talks and discussions about it is a miracle.

Somalia is rising.

AbdiGeedi

My understanding the negotiations have collapsed and Edna Adan was the blocker.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mods can you please make this a sticky thread, so we can have honest discussion, updates and debates on this matter. This is not regular political topic, but will be ongoing for years to come.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
No offence but Somaliland twitter are a bunch of fanatics so I take everything they say with a grain of salt. They were editing videos like Farmajo supposedly scared of Muuse's glare and Muuse was supposedly giving the speech of the century so lets come back to earth and will wait till the conference is over.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1592402917767.png

AbdiGeedi

Man, these Ethiopian stooges pretending to be slanders suck at altering images. The baseboard on the wall is not aligned in the altered image.

Punani's are so salty and think we are a Federal Member state of a failed state. You guys are still unhappy about the meeting between the two countries in Djabouti. Waraaa go an ciyaalka la ciyaara! The Federal goverment led by Farmaajo will hold a meeting with federal member states and tell them our owners want us to have an election were are not ready for:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. They think an election will happen just because they say its gonna happen.

:pachah1:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The guy who broke the news of the Djibouti meeting happening says the two sides are still trying to nail down particulars of an agreement. Could go into a day 5.

Trending