Somalia should relocate it's capital

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Do you think isaaqs will accept a MJ to decide their laws in their own capital? Don't you see the millions of possible conflicts people will create out of thin air for their own political reasons.

Why don't the regions make their own laws? Their own rules made by their own citizens who are far more likely to be of their own clan. The Isaaq won't have a MJ boogeyman. All fault will be put on non other than themselves. All responsibility. All the consequences.

Is that not more pragmatic?

Please read my post again, apologise and post a normal reaction. I thank you in advance!!

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Yeah you've lost the debate and you're now in denial. Sxb accept better ideas and don't act like a Haitian.

Bruh you are becoming delusional what debate? You are tryint to make it tribal and somehow we are having a debate? Bruv you are crazy. I never said that the hosting cities will govern those branches of government. You are gathering information from another universe.

Wallahi these people are plain stupid. If you can't grasp certain subjects don't reply your input is not only unnecessary but also idiotic may allah increase your brain cells and IQ.

Bruh you are becoming delusional what debate? You are tryint to make it tribal and somehow we are having a debate? Bruv you are crazy. I never said that the hosting cities will govern those branches of government. You are gathering information from another universe.

Wallahi these people are plain stupid. If you can't grasp certain subjects don't reply your input is not only unnecessary but also idiotic may allah increase your brain cells and IQ.
I have Isaaq and MJ as an example of disputes that can happen. As you said "The cities just host them while the elected officials are nation wide". So MJs will be in Hergaisa making the laws for the country. This is going to cause conflicts. However you're so stupid you fail to accept that your utopia in your head is flawed.

You've lost a debate with a new kid here and you're not coping with it well. Try to think about your flaws from every angle in you're able to. Don't cry

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I have Isaaq and MJ as an example of disputes that can happen. As you said "The cities just host them while the elected officials are nation wide". So MJs will be in Hergaisa making the laws for the country. This is going to cause conflicts. However you're so stupid you fail to accept that your utopia in your head is flawed.

You've lost a debate with a new kid here and you're not coping with it well. Try to think about your flaws from every angle in you're able to. Don't cry

What is wrong with you at the moment all govt branches are in xamar with officials hailing from almost all regions of the land. You are beyond delusional and stupid this is some next level shit.

Can't you read? The elected officials are nation wide means they come from every region the building's are just in certain cities.

I advise you to go back to school and learn to understand English better.
Damn it must be hard for you right now. Kl I'll be nice and try dumb it down as much as I can.

Me, from group A, go with people from group B, C, D and E to capital of group E. Here A, B, C, D and E make the laws for all of us. Now someone from group E says Me from Group A is baaaaad man. I make bad stuff and do bad stuff. I take money from Group E to Group A. People from group E blame me and now blame group A.

Now imagine this but with 100 times as many of this issues occurring. So why don't we do this.

Group A, B, C, D and E make their own rules. Collect their own taxes (if they please) and use it within their own groups. Now Group E has no one to blame but themselves if they don't become as rich as Group A. They won't have a boogeyman. They won't be able to cause hatred between groups.

Now I've tried use very small and basic terms in a simple manner. If you still can't understand the pros of this I can't help you.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Damn it must be hard for you right now. Kl I'll be nice and try dumb it down as much as I can.

Me, from group A, go with people from group B, C, D and E to capital of group E. Here A, B, C, D and E make the laws for all of us. Now someone from group E says Me from Group A is baaaaad man. I make bad stuff and do bad stuff. I take money from Group E to Group A. People from group E blame me and now blame group A.

Now imagine this but with 100 times as many of this issues occurring. So why don't we do this.

Group A, B, C, D and E make their own rules. Collect their own taxes (if they please) and use it within their own groups. Now Group E has no one to blame but themselves if they don't become as rich as Group A. They won't have a boogeyman. They won't be able to cause hatred between groups.

Now I've tried use very small and basic terms in a simple manner. If you still can't understand the pros of this I can't help you.

I think that you are a young person that just got in the scene you have many things to learn.

My advice to you is when there is a hypothetical situation you need to see what perspective someone is talking from.

The reason behind the almost first civil war was about the gov neglecting other regions. Now there is federalism which ensures regional development. The regions also need a comprise for xamar being the city hosting the capital. Somalia is different than other nations. Somalis want to feel that they matter everywhere in the nation. By letting the cities host government branches that problem is off the table. When the cities host these branches the local tribes will not have power over those branches except when they are elected.

This scenario wouldn't work at the moment first the nation need reconciliation and stability. After that it would work as a charm with every state hosting a important government branch.

I think that you are a young person that just got in the scene you have many things to learn.

My advice to you is when there is a hypothetical situation you need to see what perspective someone is talking from.

The reason behind the almost first civil war was about the gov neglecting other regions. Now there is federalism which ensures regional development. The regions also need a comprise for xamar being the city hosting the capital. Somalia is different than other nations. Somalis want to feel that they matter everywhere in the nation. By letting the cities host government branches that problem is off the table. When the cities host these branches the local tribes will not have power over those branches except when they are elected.

This scenario wouldn't work at the moment first the nation need reconciliation and stability. After that it would work as a charm with every state hosting a important government branch.
Bruh. I explained why this is wrong and you think the logical response is to repeat your point which I alrea....

You know what. I'm off the Friday prayers and I'll make dua for you.

"just into the scene" yh I'm new to sspot but how does that have anything to do with the conversation. I really don't care if you're the first member to the site but I've just debunked your point.

I'll copy and paste it just incase you didn't see it. Being an OG comes with the problems of ageing I assume.

Not going to respond to this unless you actually even attempt to do so. Idk if you know how debates work but this isn't it. So here's a copy and paste of the previous post. Try respond to it by making an attempt to debunk it.

"Damn it must be hard for you right now. Kl I'll be nice and try dumb it down as much as I can.

Now I've tried use very small and basic terms in a simple manner. If you still can't understand the pros of this I can't help you"

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Not going to respond to this unless you actually even attempt to do so. Idk if you know how debates work but this isn't it. So here's a copy and paste of the previous post. Try respond to it by making an attempt to debunk it.

"Damn it must be hard for you right now. Kl I'll be nice and try dumb it down as much as I can.

Now I've tried use very small and basic terms in a simple manner. If you still can't understand the pros of this I can't help you"

Your scenario states that the land is still very tribal while in my scenario it is not and more nationalistic.

Like i said before try to look at it from different perspectives you got a lot to learn buddy

Your scenario states that the land is still very tribal while in my scenario it is not and more nationalistic.

Like i said before try to look at it from different perspectives you got a lot to learn buddy
You're delusional if you think Somalis will abandon clans. Let's say we get rid of clans by force. We erase the living memory of it so no one knows what clan they are and that clans even ever existed.

People will still form groups. North vs South, different regions will develop their own cultural identity, inequality between states etc. There are several examples of this leading to violence in completely "homogenous" societies.

This is inevitable. The fact your utopia is dependent on Somalis being identical mirror images of one another is laughable.

You're delusional if you think Somalis will abandon clans. Let's say we get rid of clans by force. We erase the living memory of it so no one knows what clan they are and that clans even ever existed.

People will still form groups. North vs South, different regions will develop their own cultural identity, inequality between states etc. There are several examples of this leading to violence in completely "homogenous" societies.

This is inevitable. The fact your utopia is dependent on Somalis being identical mirror images of one another is laughable.
Those other petty divisions, such as the cultural "North vs South" division e.g are significantly less toxic than clan divisions.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

Who said anything about abandoning tribes? Wallahi you are crazy. I said nationalistic there is a difference just. You are trying to hard to discredit me while looking like a idiot.

Those other petty divisions, such as the cultural "North vs South" division e.g are significantly less toxic than clan divisions.
Of course. But in the abscense of the clan system of identication others will emerge. Most likely people will identify with their state (gobol) which is most likely to be their own clan.

Us vs them narratives are inevitable. They will always happen regardless of what we do. Best option is to give them no reason to hate eachother.

Trending

Latest posts