Somalia should relocate it's capital

HennyLand

Henny Inc: Human Relations
Personally, I believe Somalia's capital is not a viable place to have the parliament, legislature and military leadership in that city. Mogadishu is too dense and dangerous for Somali leadership to effectively lead.

Personally, Merca is the best candidate for a new capital, it doesn't have a large population and there is enough room for new construction of government buildings and close enough to Mogadishu for effective governance. Also, it is an ancient city for the most part was kept intact for the duration of the civil war.

markacadey_5.jpg

2064783500_e8645bf397_b.jpg

merka.png

oS7wI.jpg

I think Somalia should have a divided capitals, Mogadishu, Hargeisa and Garrowe could be a compromise.

Mogadishu could have the Parliament, Hargeisa Presidencies if they continue to be in the union, if not it should go to Mogadishu and Baidoa should have the Parliament and Garrowe the Supreme court.

The Power of the federdal government would be shared among the three major clans making them feel included and avoiding centralization of power, that was the cause of the civil war. This will offer the stability needed to grow our nation and making every part of the country feeling included.

nah keep merca pure, i dont want tribal jihadies blowing it up every other day when they dont have enough moos for their bariis.

Mashallah one of my best friend is from marka cadey. I think the Capital remain in Muqdisho since it's the most developed part of Somalia.

Marka cadey is a nice place and should remain the way it is :)

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I don't want Marka's beautiful buildings to get bombed to smithereens but I am open to moving the capital.

Shouldn't be Merca, but the capital should move, preferably to PL.

Sorry but the capital shouldn't be blowing up every minute, nor should it be too far from the center of the country.

Personally, I believe Somalia's capital is not a viable place to have the parliament, legislature and military leadership in that city. Mogadishu is too dense and dangerous for Somali leadership to effectively lead.

Personally, Merca is the best candidate for a new capital, it doesn't have a large population and there is enough room for new construction of government buildings and close enough to Mogadishu for effective governance. Also, it is an ancient city for the most part was kept intact for the duration of the civil war.

markacadey_5.jpg

2064783500_e8645bf397_b.jpg

merka.png

oS7wI.jpg
How about no capital? We're extremely decentralised. Why would we need a capital city? Xamar will probably always be the biggest city but that doesn't make it a capital. There's one clan which dominates the area and one group of clans of similar descent who fight over it.

To break the wheel you must get rid of the Iron Throne. With nothing to fight over people will stop.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
How about no capital? We're extremely decentralised. Why would we need a capital city? Xamar will probably always be the biggest city but that doesn't make it a capital. There's one clan which dominates the area and one group of clans of similar descent who fight over it.

To break the wheel you must get rid of the Iron Throne. With nothing to fight over people will stop.

Nah those baboons will find a different reason to fight

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Hear me out.

Let xamar be the ceremonial capital.

Hargeisa the political.

Garowe supreme court

Since the military is powerful let a council of representatives of each state form.

And the main focus eradicated terrorism on somali soil once for all.

Hear me out.

Let xamar be the ceremonial capital.

Hargeisa the political.

Garowe supreme court

Since the military is powerful let a council of representatives of each state form.

And the main focus eradicated terrorism on somali soil once for all.
If you make the capital anywhere else, people will start the never ending non questions of what about ism.

There are only two logical options.

Xamar as the capital or no capital.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
If you make the capital anywhere else, people will start the never ending non questions of what about ism.

There are only two logical options.

Xamar as the capital or no capital.

Let it be ceremonial to appease reer xamar. They cannot be in charge of the nations funding. Let them have this, hargeisa can become the politicial capital garrowe the supreme court capital and gaalkayco the military capital since galmudug is the centre of the nation. With a council of state representatives in charge of the army

Let it be ceremonial to appease reer xamar. They cannot be in charge of the nations funding. Let them have this, hargeisa can become the politicial capital garrowe the supreme court capital and gaalkayco the military capital since galmudug is the centre of the nation. With a council of state representatives in charge of the army
You're extremely delusional if you think that's going to happen. Every qabil should rule itself. If you want Xamar to be the capital where all the states in a confederation meet, fine. If you want it to be just in name, fine. If you don't want a capital, fine.

But asking for centralised power given to different clans for no reason than "you had a thought" is stupid. Why should Garowe be the judiciary capital? Why should Hergaisa be the political capital? Why should Gaalkacyo be the military capital? Why shouldn't Xamar be the capital or have any power?

You can't answer these questions because there is no logic behind your ideas. You just had a few neuro chemicals move about in your skull and you think you're correct.

Very stupid.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You're extremely delusional if you think that's going to happen. Every qabil should rule itself. If you want Xamar to be the capital where all the states in a confederation meet, fine. If you want it to be just in name, fine. If you don't want a capital, fine.

But asking for centralised power given to different clans for no reason than "you had a thought" is stupid. Why should Garowe be the judiciary capital? Why should Hergaisa be the political capital? Why should Gaalkacyo be the military capital? Why shouldn't Xamar be the capital or have any power?

You can't answer these questions because there is no logic behind your ideas. You just had a few neuro chemicals move about in your skull and you think you're correct.

Very stupid.

When i stated those capitals and the branches of government i did not mean to imply that those hosting cities will control it. The cities just host them while the elected officials are nation wide. The regional governments are responsible for anti corruption law enforcement. The same goes for xamar they host it the elected officials on federal level are nation wide, as a matter of fact that goes for all states in the nation.

When i stated those capitals and the branches of government i did not mean to imply that those hosting cities will control it. The cities just host them while the elected officials are nation wide. The regional governments are responsible for anti corruption law enforcement. The same goes for xamar they host it the elected officials on federal level are nation wide, as a matter of fact that goes for all states in the nation.
Do you think isaaqs will accept a MJ to decide their laws in their own capital? Don't you see the millions of possible conflicts people will create out of thin air for their own political reasons.

Why don't the regions make their own laws? Their own rules made by their own citizens who are far more likely to be of their own clan. The Isaaq won't have a MJ boogeyman. All fault will be put on non other than themselves. All responsibility. All the consequences.

Is that not more pragmatic?

Trending