Somalia should never have existed. It was a colonial trap.

My bad.

I thought you called me 68 IQ.

Feel sorry for me? Allahu Akbar

Its alright, I'm sorry if I came across rude I have no issues with you just so you know

I don't fight with Somali girls and
will always respond to you respectfully

Laakiin don't get angry we can take a dig at each other in good taste :icon mrgreen:

@Karim and @Maximus have said it all. That is what I believe in my heart too banter aside

Last edited:

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Agree with you @PuntiteQueen been saying this for years, I never considered myself a somali or citizen of Somalia, I'm an MJ and citizen of the sultanate of Majeerteenia. Somalia was a colonial creation I'm not a somali nowadays I'm a Puntite pure and simple!

For yall so-called nationalists eef your somalinimo or somali Republic we are different qowmiyado orda iisbarihina kuu mashqula:vanlf9a:

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Don't even like the PL flag with that blue n white star:confused:

We should rebrand our old flag with its red background with white n black insignia
images(3).png
images(2).jpg

#PIM

Colonial powers left Africa in a mess, on purpose. They gave some of our land to Ethiopia/Kenya and separated us from Djibouti.

However, the biggest trap was unifying British Somaliland with Italian Somaliland and even forcing Italian Somaliland into one mass of land called "Somalia".

These colonial powers always knew and understood that Somalis are fiercely independent and that every tribe operates as a "nation state", thus forcing these competing "nation states" under one nation and one flag, was always a ticking time bomb!

Eventually, it did explode, did it not?

The first time was 1969 with the illegal coup and then finally in 1991 with all the different nation states taking up arms.

We should have been like the Arabs Khaleejis, people who share a language and familial ties but with completely different countries.
Colonials didn’t unify Somaliland and Somalia Cigaal did and British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland is propaganda. There was no Italian Somaliland there was Somalia Italiana. Only in British books will you find Italian Somaliland because they don’t speak Italian. The first constitution says Somaliland and Somalia have united to form the Somali Republic. Later on down the line did Somalia get adopted as the official name.

The reason this propaganda is pushed is because people who argue for unity without taking into consideration what the population wants have to convince themselves they’re in the right as they’re stuck in a state of cognative dissidence where they agree with Somalilands points for example Somalia has recognised kosovo against the teritorial integrity of serbia but because they have a stake in it they don’t want to concede the point. That process needs you to revise history because if the facts are taken into account you’ll just look like a dugaag which is how the whole world sees Somalia.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Inshallah it divides further and further. Isaaq was the first to wake up and smell the coffee, we are different ethnicities united under a common lingua franca like Arabs.

If I am wrong, please tell me why we are until this very day, fighting each other over control and power?

What on earth makes you people think "Somalia" can actually work?

I am baffled, truly.

For instance, look at how happy Hawiye seems to be without Daarood in Mogadishu.
Look at how happy Puntites are, away from authoritarian rule.
Look at Somaliland?

The only reason we are suffering is because we are legally tied to each other and undermining each other.

Let's be free of each other, let's be friendly neighbours, not angry roommates!!

If you want to be free and become friendly neighbours and not angry rooms mates is to move out to the neighbouring countries. Properties are usually cheaper there then in somalia too.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The division won’t stop there if that happens, sub clans would divide themselves in to sub sub clans and so on each demanding their own country. We have to understand we are all in this together and the sooner we work together for a common purpose, the better the future for us and our children :)

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Defintitely. The white man knew what he was doing when he lumped us all together, knowing that it would eventually lead us down the path we have gone down today.

Dumb wadanis have fallen for the propaganda that we are all one and the same and have ignored the glaring hard reality.

Historically, we have been our own worst enemies. Who thought we could come together? Lmao.

Either balkanize the country or just leave and resettle elsewhere. Nothing else will work.

I dont mind somaliland getting indepedence and desert pl following suit.

But the south will be under the power of hawiye completely and unconditional.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
My bad.

I thought you called me 68 IQ.

Feel sorry for me? Allahu Akbar
I hear you sister but secession based on tribalism is not an option in this day and age it's our responsibility as the new generation of Somalis to rebuild our nation and turn on the page

Trending

Latest posts