Somalia should establish Defense pact with Iran to liberate the country from Al Qaeda Arab terrorists

It doesn’t hurt to try :mjkkk:

What have Saudi Arabia & Qatar provided to Somalia to ensure our sovereignty? Saudi & Qatar provide Terrorism to Somalia while Iran provides Yemen with the resources to defend their Land, Air & Sea borders

IMG_5787.jpeg
IMG_5788.jpeg
IMG_5789.jpeg
IMG_5790.jpeg

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Trump blew up one of their legendary generals some considered best in the world. America punks Iran and their satellite nations lol. Uncle Sam crazy mofo I wouldn’t cross him for Iran

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Trump blew up one of their legendary generals some considered best in the world. America punks Iran and their satellite nations lol. Uncle Sam crazy mofo I wouldn’t cross him for Iran

American Aid is limited while Iran goes all out to support her Allies. I believe they will bypass the bogus Arms embargo if we establish deeper ties.

Yeh no, they are giving weapons to alshabab though Yemen. Iran Is number 1 enem, I sapport there distruction. By the way we are are muslim not what ever they are.

Iran can't do shit, Russia not iran is the reason why assad is still in power. Assad regime was on the brink of collapse in 2015 before Russia intervention

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It doesn’t hurt to try :mjkkk:

What have Saudi Arabia & Qatar provided to Somalia to ensure our sovereignty? Saudi & Qatar provide Terrorism to Somalia while Iran provides Yemen with the resources to defend their Land, Air & Sea borders

View attachment 292079View attachment 292080View attachment 292081View attachment 292082

they want red sea influence, their project is in Yemen.

In Shaa Allah they will never enter Somalia.

they will create a militia like hasbullah, nah we good.

imagine the fgs being replaced with a group more crazy than alshabaab.

we will be invaded by the western alliance .....

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We can defeat Shabaab ffs just need better plans and strategy.

Iran is a cancer, we should never bring those guys into our region

attash

Amaan Duule
Iran can't do shit, Russia not iran is the reason why assad is still in power. Assad regime was on the brink of collapse in 2015 before Russia intervention
The Iranians were the ones who convinced Russia to help Assad.

Yemen is mostly shia, I don't see why they would intervene in Somalia.

Yemen is 85% Sunni Shfci
Just because Houthi’s are in power doesn’t change anything. They have tried on many occasions to force the locals into Twelver sect which failed & failed many times

Trending

Latest posts