Somalia should be a secular country

If you guys want sharia law and Islamic law go live in Afghanistan and all the other countries with sharia law. It’s not a coincidence that all the countries who follow dogmatic principles of Islam are shitholes and the ones that aren’t is due to oil.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Lol, people don't vote in UAE Qatar and Koweit, no democracy there.
But most people advocating for a non secular country are advocating for sharia.

Obviously, I was referring to how religion plays a role in their governance without consuming it.

As for democracy, Kuwait is not necessarily a dictatorship either, Kuwait is considered "partly free" by Freedom House, has the highest HDI and Social Progress in the Arab world.

Here is the kicker: Kuwait has better press freedom than Israel.

If you guys want sharia law and Islamic law go live in Afghanistan and all the other countries with sharia law. It’s not a coincidence that all the countries who follow dogmatic principles of Islam are shitholes and the ones that aren’t is due to oil.
And western countries are rich due to colonization and explotation of poor countries, or didnt you’re white teachers teach you that in Mississippi😂

Libya wasnt poor until your masters turned it to the shithole it is now.

Are you telling me that westerners dont have poor people🧐 were business orianted people sxb, ill borrow money from the clan then return it when my business is pooping 😂
He didn’t say that you idiot. He’s saying that Muslims in general are a lot poorer and have lower living standards. Islam restricts progress and the only reason people believe in it cause there communities and parents were Muslim. Your only Muslim cause you were brought up as a Muslim and that’s the only thing you’ve known.

While the west is exploring space and making new scientific advancements us Somalis will spend our time mindlessly memeorizimg verses of a book which most people have no understanding of lol. The Quran was brought to you so you can understand the word of god yet most of you guys just memorize its verses with out learning any of its meanings.

Last edited:

Exactly, the hypocrisy pisses me off, Western countries should deport them really.

And western countries are rich due to colonization and explotation of poor countries, or didnt you’re white teachers teach you that in Mississippi😂

Libya wasnt poor until your masters turned it to the shithole it is now.
Do you see China being a shithole, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. All these countries aren’t westerners yet look at how much they progressed in past century. Islam stiffles ones culture cause all you guys think that Quran is the ultimate book and everything else is useless and shouldn’t be given any attention. Instead of building hospitals or shelters for the needy you build grand mosques for you imaginary god. What do you expect from a society that believes in myths and folklore lol.

Obviously, I was referring to how religion plays a role in their governance without consuming it.

As for democracy, Kuwait is not necessarily a dictatorship either, Kuwait is considered "partly free" by Freedom House, has the highest HDI and Social Progress in the Arab world.

Here is the kicker: Kuwait has better press freedom than Israel.
We should let the people decide if they want religious laws or not that's just what I am saying.
The government shouldn't care about the religion of an individual (apostasy laws).

Exactly, the hypocrisy pisses me off, Western countries should deport them really.
You’d think that while living in west you’d be a lot more open minded and see the wrongs of our society. They see all the wealth, progress of society and all. The reason the west it is today is cause of the enlightenment era that pushed for more scientific methods and rational methods in governing of society. While our people live in refugee camps and starve the west is exploring the universe, making new scientific progress everyday and are building a more just society. Where was allah when millions of Somalis starved and died to famine. If there is a gid then I don’t think a god like that is worth of praise when his own believers die from lack of food. How hard would it have been for him just to let it rain and let them eat but nope he instead watched innocent kids, moms and families starve due to lack of food. Do you know who helped us from the brink of famine the west. Who took us in and let us live a life of luxury and quality the west. Yet these people hate them and make fun of them.

He didn’t say that you idiot. He’s saying that Muslims in general are a lot poorer and have lower living standards. Islam restricts progress and the only reason people believe in it cause there communities and parents were Muslim. Your only Muslim cause you were brought up as a Muslim and that’s the only thing you’ve known.

While the west is exploring space and making newcc cm scientific advancements us Somalis will spend our time mindlessly memeorizimg verses of a book which most people have no understanding of lol. The Quran was brought to you so you can understand the word of god yet most of you guys just memorize its verses with out learning any of its meanings.
Yep Moldovia is a very rich country, i like how you mention Christian countries that are rich and ignore the rest nacasyahow😂 and brushing of the muslim ones that are rich😂 you need a history lesson and a reality check, our people have been in constant wars with foreigners and ourselves how can progress be made in wartimes🧐

Yep Moldovia is a very rich country, i like how you mention Christian countries that are rich and ignore the rest nacasyahow😂 and brushing of the muslim ones that are rich😂 you need a history lesson and a reality check, our people have been in constant wars with foreigners and ourselves how can progress be made in wartimes🧐
Most of the worlds scientific advancements have been from the west while the Muslims who
Make a quarter of the world population make a tiny fraction of the world scientific advancements.

Secular nations in comparison lead a better quality of life compared to Muslim nations. This is a fact not something up to argument.

Do you see China being a shithole, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. All these countries aren’t westerners yet look at how much they progressed in past century. Islam stiffles ones culture cause all you guys think that Quran is the ultimate book and everything else is useless and shouldn’t be given any attention. Instead of building hospitals or shelters for the needy you build grand mosques for you imaginary god. What do you expect from a society that believes in myths and folklore lol.
Why didnt you mention Cambodja, Fillipines, Laos Papua New Gunea😂 i like how you pick and choose countries to make your poor point😂 no one sits and read quran all day nigga you need to work or study. It seems like you havent grown with somalis and all the info you got from us was from your white supremacist friends😂 or you’re not even Somali, if you are tell me you clan and subclan🧐

I agree with that. That's why I believe in democracy.
Democracy is a bad idea for a nation of idiots especially Somalia.

93A1AC69-533C-4730-A9B8-C38D76B122FD.jpeg
B82A6FB4-0550-430F-B7BD-1F5FC5BCF805.jpeg

Why didnt you mention Cambodja, Fillipines, Laos Papua New Gunea😂 i like how you pick and choose countries to make your poor point😂 no one sits and read quran all day nigga you need to work or study. It seems like you havent grown with somalis and all the info you got from us was from your white supremacist friends😂 or you’re not even Somali, if you are tell me you clan and subclan🧐
Those countries still have better standards of living compared to Somalia. Somalia ranks the lowest in HDI

Instead of comparing yourself to your betters you’d rather compare your self to some small island nation in the Pacific Ocean. Islam is a curse that wrecks havoc on ones Society. Try to question it and the mob will eat you alive.

World

VIP
You prefer people living in fear, being blown up, frequent clashes, no security and other basic needs etc over someone posting themselves naked (which again I don't know why you keep mentioning hypothetical scenarios that would probably not even happen), you and other muslims have misplaced priorities and it's this kind of thinking why we'll never improve.

What's even worse is that you live in the West, enjoy the freedoms and comfort of a secular country, and don't want that for your own people, that is pure xaasidnimo.
None of that occurs in my hometown region.

Yeah they did, credit to them.

Funny thing is tho....

It started off with taking out a lot of unnecessary loan words then went to killing shiekhs then ending in Siyaad Barre claiming he wants to make tawbah, asking if Egypt could send a tape of a movie on Prophet Muhammad SAW.

No cap.
My views have now shifted on arab loanwords.

The majority of the time that arab loanwords exist alongside a somali word they are used in a slightly different context.

Qalbi vs Wadno
Xukuumad vs Dowlad

I think Arab loanwords alongside Somali words help give the languages a bit more depth.

Just my opinion though.