Somalia: Puntland Minister slammed for releasing “copied” report from Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@ebyaaney Like the lost catacombs of Egypt,
Only God knows where we stuck it hieroglyphics
Let me be Pacific, I want to be down in your South Seas
But I got this notion that the motion of your ocean,
Means small craft advisory
So if I capsize in your thighs, high tide, be minus five,
You sunk my battle ship please turn me on,
I'm Mr. Coffee with an automatic drip
So show me yours I'll show you mine "Tool Time" :ftw9nwa:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somalis in Somalia are xasid wallahi they roast you for everything you do

I didn't spend much time in Gaalkacyo so I didn't get roasted much for my inability to speak fluent Somali. In PL the people are really cool, except Reer Gaalkacyo. I have been told they have a proper sharp tongue. They will roast the hell out of you every chance they get.

You are right though, we are treat each other pretty badly. We are proper xasidiin to Somalis that aren't from our own qabiil. I know in Melbourne people won't buy from your business because your are not from their qabiil. Even people from the diaspora have that twisted mentality, it's just shocking sometimes. If you are ajanabi they will buy from your shops without a second thought.

:what1: Beyond belief.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Thats what you get for talking to the resident SSpot sociopath lmao.
I can't stand guys who put other guys down to score cheap point with a girl smh you're trash & for your information it's just banter I bare no malice towards ebyaneey it's all banter so hop off my dick.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Lol galkacyo are xasid. My hoyo from north galkacyo and one time we went to south galkacyo without my noticing. I kept my Puntland shirt on and ohhhh boy I don't wanna get started. Somalis need to learn to be nicer

I know you are lying boy. Puntland shirt while you are in Baraxley?

I knew you was suspect as soon as you referred to Gaalkacyo as having a northern and southern side. AbuSacad, you are Habr Gedir aren't you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@ebyaaney warned you before that you need to have a thick skin if you're going to interact with me on here, you must take my words with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts