Somalia presidential "election" postponed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It has been pushed back to December 15.

Speaking to the BBC’s Focus on Africa program on Friday afternoon, Mr. Michael Keateng said that the vote will not happen within the time set for it before, but will now take place on December 15. Somali has initially announced that the presidential election will take place on November 30.

“What’s likely to happen is something like two third of members of the lower house have been elected – there will be an announcement as to the time for the election of two speakers for the lower house and upper house and the deputy speakers and the timetable for the election of president.” He said an interview.

“My best guess is that it will take place on December 15, and I think the maximum number of MPs for the lower house need to be elected before the competition for the speakers goes ahead. Even if the announcement takes place before the bulky 275 MPs are elected.

https://www.alleastafrica.com/2016/11/25/un-insists-somali-election-to-take-place-on-dec-15/

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It's a sad state of affairs hawiye have reduced us to smh foreigners guarding the so called capital, president, parliament, government & now they're telling us when we can hold elections.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@AbuScrap

The pattern shows that Somalis irrespective of clan would rule our country better than the Hawiye who send their girls in the tens of thousands to become sex slaves for Saudi Arabia.

Bohol

VIP
Maybe today's car bomb was a attempt to delay the upcoming elections. Somali politicians are shameless and will
do anything to avoid elections and accountability.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I said it before. They were going to postpone the promise the promise of no postonements. This nigga HSM is putting in some hardwork to be relected. I hope farmaajo is playing dirty to get elected aswell.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
Darod can hold democratic elections (Puntland)
Isaaq can hold democratic elections (Somaliland)
Hawiye can't hold mothafucking tribal elections
Darod have no al shabaab
Isaaq have no al shabaab
Hawiye still can't defeat al shabaab even though all foreign aid goes to them
Darod can develop their cities
Isaaq can develop their cities
Hawiye with billions of dollars still have their capital looking like this

Am I the only one that sees a pattern?

Al Shabaab is a terrorist Bantu organization. It's not controlled by the Hawiye.
Most of their foot soldiers are Madowweyne. They eat Somalis for breakfast.

Galaeri

Damn the Hawiye hate is real...

Almost everybody hates somebody in this forum. It's not always explicit though.

:notsureif::notsureif: some people are better at hiding it but with time their colours will show. Some people are dropping little hints showing their prejudices. I am watching them.

Lmao at these darods hating on hawiye:chrisfreshhah:
Do you realise your thinking destroyed the country right?:kodaksmiley:
You guys went as far as to not look at someone based on their character, but their qabiil.
As if darod are some sort of masterclan :drakekidding:, you guys have some embarrassing shit on you too
Let's not forget about "sheikh daarod "(ra)"":dead1:

Galaeri

Lmao at these darods hating on hawiye:chrisfreshhah:
Do you realise your thinking destroyed the country right?:kodaksmiley:
You guys went as far as to not look at someone based on their character, but their qabiil.
As if darod are some sort of masterclan :drakekidding:, you guys have some embarrassing shit on you too
Let's not forget about "sheikh daarod "(ra)"":dead1:

What your mouth when you talk about Sheikh Dawud Ismail. Don't go there waryaa. :ufdup:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We must massacre darood isaaq and hawiye to safe Somalia.
The only good hawiye good darood and good isaaq is those in the graves. A living hawiye a living darood and a living isaaq is a disaster for the world.

That is really the only option

Galaeri

We must massacre darood isaaq and hawiye to safe Somalia.
The only good hawiye good darood and good isaaq is those in the graves. A living hawiye a living darood and a living isaaq is a disaster for the world.

That is really the only option

Your always thinking outside the box kkkk

Why did you spare raxanweyne and beesha Madowweyne? They are alshabab.

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Only the children of Sheikh Dir should be spared.

Darod can hold democratic elections (Puntland)
Isaaq can hold democratic elections (Somaliland)
Hawiye can't hold mothafucking tribal elections
Darod have no al shabaab
Isaaq have no al shabaab
Hawiye still can't defeat al shabaab even though all foreign aid goes to them
Darod can develop their cities
GAROWE.jpg

Isaaq can develop their cities
whcnlx.jpg

Hawiye with billions of dollars still have their capital looking like this
PhotoDiary_Somalia.jpg

Am I the only one that sees a pattern?
You can't show a fucking ruin and compare that to the best you could find. Mogadishu is the most grandest, historical and the most beautiful Somali city. Even with it's few scars it still a beast of a city

And people in here are fucking naive if they think Abgaal has complete grip on the control in Mogadishu. There's major collusion with other qabiils but nobody else here wants to think about that.
image.png
(An example)

But nah let's blame everything on the Hawiye boogeyman. Most if not a large percentage of higher up politicians have their hand in this.

And people in here are fucking naive if they think Abgaal has complete grip on the control in Mogadishu. There's major collusion with other qabiils but nobody else here wants to think about that. View attachment 9354(An example)

But nah let's blame everything on the Hawiye boogeyman. Most if not a large percentage of higher up politicians have their hand in this.
You're right, there is no need to single out Hawiye for the mess that's the South. Hawiye are patriots and a few corrupt politicians won't change that fact.

Galaeri

And people in here are fucking naive if they think Abgaal has complete grip on the control in Mogadishu. There's major collusion with other qabiils but nobody else here wants to think about that. View attachment 9354(An example)

What the actual f*ck. This HSM dude more fucked up than I though :dwill:. I underestimated this bastard.... man is fuelling violence in Somalia.

Screen Shot 2016-11-27 at 10.42.20 pm.png

What the actual f*ck. This HSM dude more fucked up than I though :dwill:. I underestimated this bastard.... man is fuelling violence in Somalia.

View attachment 9360
*men are fueling violence in Somalia.

The original budget are drafted and approved by the Prime Minister and his Ministry of Finance. From there they collude with HSM and the money flows downwards in a pyramide scheme system, so people can remain loyal to them and their money. HSM is a variable in this scheme, he can and will eventually be replaced with someone else who continues the corruption

Somalia didn't become the number 1. Corrupt nation in the world overnight when HSM took office, and nor is it the most corrupt nation due to one man. Its been corrupt for decades.
This video brings an insight into how the system works.

Basically the officials under HSM demand money to be loyal, so he's forced to be corrupt either way. Irony how corruption is what drives Somalia atm. If there was no corruption, money-based loyalty would be gone and there would be even more infighting and chaos as money for loyalty is the only loyalty alot of politicans have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending