Somalia presidential "election" postponed again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I think people lack comprehension, how can you hold presidential elections when most of the mamuls haven't even picked their representatives in the upper and lower houses?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
How to make Somalia great again:

Step 1. Line up every politician in Mogadishu, regardless of clan, and open fire
Step 2. Elect new officials
Step 3. If new politicians get out of line and continue with the same qashin, repeat Step 1 and Step 2.

Repeat cycle as many times as necessary.

rabshole

Aragaani

Step 1. Line up every politician in Mogadishu, regardless of clan, and open fire
Step 3. If new politicians get out of line and continue with the same qashin, repeat Step 1 and Step 2.

well done disguising your call for an ethnic cleansing :hahaidiot:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I think people lack comprehension, how can you hold presidential elections when most of the mamuls haven't even picked their representatives in the upper and lower houses?

How do you promise to hold democratic elections and then make no preparations for them, only to later haphazardly choose a new election system? The fuckery doesn't begin with the maamuls.

Dont deflect blame waryaa :ufdup:.

These mooryaan loyalists :what:.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

I agree if darood hawiye and isaaq are to be massacred

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts