Somalia President rejects Berbera agreement between somalidiids and uae

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
don't know why y'all mad at somaliland prospering (despite most isaaqs (the men) on this site are somali hating trolls). their making deals with he UAE the would benefit their state while somalia is selling off parts of our sea to bantu kenyans. :pacspit: .
Insulting Isaaq men again? :childplease:

Darood men control your sisters before Rudeboi claps them.My patience is running thin:kanyeshrug:

RudeBoi

you beat women? is that another isaaq trait or?
Unlike your Dhabacayo&Jeberti fathers/brothers....Us Isaaq men are masculine. Next time I won't be so calm nayaa so better learn your place
ra38yg8.gif

Unlike your Dhabacayo&Jeberti fathers/brothers....Us Isaaq men are masculine. Next time I won't be so calm nayaa so better learn your place
ra38yg8.gif
so your "masculine" isaaq father beats the shit out your mother when she acts up? do you and your dad tag team dirbaax her when she disrespects you? :ohreally:. miskeen. may she be saved from such evil men.

RudeBoi

so your "masculine" isaaq father beats the shit out your mother when she acts up? do you and your dad tag team dirbaax her when she disrespects you? :ohreally:. miskeen. may she be saved from such evil men.
Naah but Isaaq niggas will run a train on you and your mother.Leave your face and breasts covered in :siilaanyolaugh:

Sheikh Isaxaq would be so proud of us:fittytousand:

These Somalia leaders are a joke. Selling Somali seas to foreigners, and now halting an important trade deal between Somalis from Somaliland and UAE. these people are beyond retarded and the enemy of Somalis

This is true. If they seek to make reconciliation at some point, a good deal for the region shouldn't upset because, presumably, they would have an eye on the future. Clearly, that's not the case.
I think they also showed their asses in regards to the meru thing recently. That kenyan governor was trying to sell his shit in Sl, he doesn't care about Sl sovereignty, and has no way of recognizing the country anyway, but they still caught feelings and made an incident about. In this scenario, if anyone got played it was Sl. Yet they stil reacted. I think it shows, despite all those who suggest otherwise, that they are worried about Sl being recognized. The funny thing is though, that they shouldn't be (unless something drastic happens).

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Basically all African countries have colonial borders. If you have a problem with gaalo borders go join ISIS.

Fucking slave of british.

British enslaved us, we are their dogs so we deserve our own country.

U remind me of that fake journalist Ducaale, telling Safiirka British u fadiya Soomaaliya: u enslaved us, why not recognize us now? Oh that was so embarassing!!

RudeBoi

Fucking slave of british.

British enslaved us, we are their dogs so we deserve our own country.

U remind me of that fake journalist Ducaale, telling Safiirka British u fadiya Soomaaliya: u enslaved us, why not recognize us now? Oh that was so embarassing!!
Darood are the biggest slaves of all.From selling your daughters to gaalos to bringing foreign troops in a.There is nothing you cuqdad ridden creatures wouldn't do against Isaaq & Hawiye.

Isaaq has moved on and got this major deal which has already been signed so culosow is too late.Now UAe/Saudi will be building a military base 15km outside of Berbera.Somaliland is moving forward while your country and heart burns with evil.Allow dhowr Somaliland

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Darood are the biggest slaves of all.From selling your daughters to gaalos to bringing foreign troops in a.There is nothing you cuqdad ridden creatures wouldn't do against Isaaq & Hawiye.

Isaaq has moved on and got this major deal which has already been signed so culosow is too late.Now UAe/Saudi will be building a military base 15km outside of Berbera.Somaliland is moving forward while your country and heart burns with evil.Allow dhowr Somaliland

Well, Mr madman. Go niiko for Aidis Ababa's admin. Bloody ma xishoode. Nacas. Wear "Dirac" and dance for us. *_*

RudeBoi

Well, Mr madman. Go niiko for Aidis Ababa's admin. Bloody ma xishoode. Nacas. Wear "Dirac" and dance for us. *_*
Your boon ass is owned by a Hawiye who has been enslaved by foreign nations.In essence you are a slave of a slave.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Your boon ass is owned by a Hawiye who has been enslaved by foreign nations.In essence you are a slave of a slave.

You don't make sense still. How come high rank tribe become slave, unless you are fighting with your nails?
You nearly cry duqa. Aan kuusheego, la iguma soo deg-dego. Malaguu sheegin miyaa. Teesta kugu xada. You don't know me hey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts