Somalia President rejects Berbera agreement between somalidiids and uae

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Thats all xamar gov wants. They just want to be filled in so to appear in "control". But the SL gov for them if that happens it shows that they are still under xamars jurisdiction.

Yes gurey, wallahi we can kick u out from there by bringing hawiye soldiers now

But we are peaceful

Lol khatumo don't have a sea, the Pirates captured were your folk

Damn so you dont even want to talk about djibouti navy karbashin you on the high seas? like you not even gonna address that? I said you was forced to chase khatumo rebels after djibouti made light work of your imaginery navy.

Berbera is part of Somalia and UAE recognice territorial integrity of federal republic of Somalia therefore any Agreement between part of Somalia and UAE must pass through the international recognice goverment of Somalia-.

this agreement between Hargeysa goverment and Dubai world waxaa ogolaaday safaarada Somalia ee UAE.. Xaqiidii dawlada Somalia ayaa si dadban u ogolaatay arrintaa.. Waxaan xasuustaaa flyg dubai markeey heshiis la saxiixatay maamulka hargeysa duulimaadkeedii hargeysa dubai waxay Fly dubai first ogolaansho ka heshay Somalias central goverment...

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Somalidiids are crazy. War balaayo idinku dhacdee, Berbera waxaa iska leh Soomaaliya. Soomaaliya soomaali baa leh. Not traitors somalidiids

We left. It's over. Stop crying.

Don't make me bring up the maps again.:ufdup:

I'm not crying and you haven't left yet. You're stil in Somalias house

But I don't care for this. My dream is a working unified Somalia, so lets agree to disagree. Good luck to you. Don't let the hate consume you

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I'm not crying and you haven't left yet. You're stil in Somalias house

But I don't care for this. My dream is a working unified Somalia, so lets agree to disagree. Good luck to you

Ha isku jilcin somalidiids. Tell them this is somalia. Hargeisa is somalia, fak off.
They are traitors

We must be hard against traitors

Darood became too soft wallahi

All of us Hawiye tell isaaq to fak off, we tell them hargeisa is somalia. We call them maamulka somaliland

Why is darod so soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending