Somalia President Farmaajo calls for end to fighting in Tukaraq and Ceel Afweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
His kinsman can't overthrow Madobe without Ceyr.... Without Ceyr marehen can't do anything to madobe... I don't see JVA coming back after Farmaajo promised HG/Ceyr PM and didn't come through with the promise.. btw most of the HG muscles is in Barawe and Jilib middle jubba

@nine @Puntlandtheglorious Look at this ludicrous post.

It made the Sheikh laugh.

Show him the proof that the futile Cayr are actually the ones that ''need'' Marehan sxb. :cryinglaughsmiley:

His kinsman can't overthrow Madobe without Ceyr.... Without Ceyr marehen can't do anything to madobe... I don't see JVA coming back after Farmaajo promised HG/Ceyr PM and didn't come through with the promise.. btw most of the HG muscles is in Barawe and Jilib middle jubba
Get your facts and dates straight. Walaalaha Galgaduud started in 2000 and JVA started in 2001. Kismaayo was captured in 1998.
No more HG muscle in Jilib or Jubbada Dhexe this is 2018.
Nine had it but but cayr
Said by the Djibouti President:
Read it fully it also says Cayr were targeted by Hawiyes aswell
zRAOubZ.png

"Guelleh responded that in his view, the Ayr do not have much influence. They originate from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and derive much of their authority from their affiliation with the Marehan. "

"Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are nothing without them and remain close to them."

More proof:
ghJTXGH.png

"Guelleh cautioned, however, that the Ayr have very little real influence in Somalia, and derived much of its of its authority from from its affiliation with the Marehan"

My point has been made.

Last edited:
Get your facts and dates straight. Walaalaha Galgaduud started in 2000 and JVA started in 2001. Kismaayo was captured in 1998.
No more HG muscle in Jilib or Jubbada Dhexe this is 2018.

Said by the Djibouti President:
Read it fully it also says Cayr were targeted by Hawiyes aswell
zRAOubZ.png

"Guelleh responded that in his view, the Ayr do not have much influence. They originate from the poorest and most desolate region of Somalia and derive much of their authority from their affiliation with the Marehan. "

"Yet without the Marehan, the Ayr are nothing without them and remain close to them."

More proof:
ghJTXGH.png

"Guelleh cautioned, however, that the Ayr have very little real influence in Somalia, and derived much of its of its authority from from its affiliation with the Marehan"

My point has been made.

Lol this like 2006-2009.... Jilib is no question is owned in order by Sheekhaal,jararweyn,dir,d&m.... But the muscles in jilib is HG Saleebaan/Ceyr... Little influence lol .... From afgoye-jilib

Lol this like 2006-2009.... Jilib is no question is owned in order by Sheekhaal,jararweyn,dir,d&m.... But the muscles in jilib is HG Saleebaan/Ceyr...
Jilib is Madow and Sheekhaal and Mareexaan and then come other people. Demographics changed a lot since the civil war. Jilib is an AS strongold and so is the rest of J/Dhexe. I don't even need to talk about Gedo and J/Hoose. HG have no muscle in the Jubba Valley. And Ayr used to be targeted by Hawiyes.

Jilib is Madow and Sheekhaal and Mareexaan and then come other people. Demographics changed a lot since the civil war. Jilib is an AS strongold and so is the rest of J/Dhexe. I don't even need to talk about Gedo and J/Hoose. HG have no muscle in the Jubba Valley. And Ayr used to be targeted by Hawiyes.

Loool so you saying you more than dir in jilib lmfaooo.... You don't know nothing about jilib... Go ask and stop reading old stuff... The muscles in Jilib is HG and that's a fact... Let me guess you guys also own Jamame lol

Loool so you saying you more than dir in jilib lmfaooo.... You don't know nothing about jilib... Go ask and stop reading old stuff... The muscles in Jilib is HG and that's a fact... Let me guess you guys also own Jamame lol
I think I should stop now because this will get to the point of pointless is jii-jiid.
J/Dhexe is run by AS and Jilib is one of their strongholds.

If you want proof:
Suldaan Kaahiye Suldaan yuusuf Suldaan Cabdi Oo Ah Suldaanka Beesha Mareexaan ee deegaanada Dhoobeey ee dagta inta u dhexeysa deeganada Jamaama, Komsuma ,Jililb, Bu,aale iyo Saakow
I never said we owned any of these places but we are present there.
http://www.allgalgaduud.net/2014/09...egaanada-dhoobey-oo-qaadacay-shirka-kismaayo/

Loool so you saying you more than dir in jilib lmfaooo.... You don't know nothing about jilib... Go ask and stop reading old stuff... The muscles in Jilib is HG and that's a fact...
I think I should stop now because this will get to the point of pointless is jii-jiid.
J/Dhexe is run by AS and Jilib is one of their strongholds.

If you want proof:
I never said we owned any of these places but we are present there.
http://www.allgalgaduud.net/2014/09...egaanada-dhoobey-oo-qaadacay-shirka-kismaayo/

Hardly and I mean hardly any marehan in jilib and jamaame... It's good that you say you don't own it.... Some will swear they do...

When it comes to middle juba it's mostly 40-60% D&M and jararweyn rest sheekhaal,galjecel,og and dir... That's for people who don't know....

Hardly and I mean hardly any marehan in jilib and jamaame... It's good that you say you don't own it.... Some will swear they do...

When it comes to middle juba it's mostly 40-60% D&M and jararweyn rest sheekhaal,galjecel,og and dir... That's for people who don't know....
Lol. Mareexaan have big presence in Jilib. And you are almost clueless about Jubbada Dhexe.
As said by the article I gave you the population was enough for the Suldaan to mention them.
Mareexaan livestock graze in the Afmadow district and there is probably a few families in the town of Afmadow but hardly any which is why Afmadow is not mentioned. Any Mareexaan in Afmadow town is like a Mareexaan living in Burco i.e. a foreigner.
You want to argue for the sake of argument so I will stop now. Good day.

Lol. Mareexaan have big presence in Jilib. And you are almost clueless about Jubbada Dhexe.
As said by the article I gave you the population was enough for the Suldaan to mention them.
Mareexaan livestock graze in the Afmadow district and there is probably a few families in the town of Afmadow but hardly any which is why Afmadow is not mentioned. Any Mareexaan in Afmadow town is like a Mareexaan living in Burco i.e. a foreigner.
You want to argue for the sake of argument so I will stop now. Good day.

big presence in jilib looool... I bet there is more HG farmers in jilib than marahen people...Because a suldaan said so lmfaooo.... Alright man believe what makes you happy.... Ramadan Kareem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending