Somalia President Farmaajo calls for end to fighting in Tukaraq and Ceel Afweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Lordilord there is no evidence the President takes sides between the mamuul goboleeds.

Overall well played Formaggio
farmaajo.jpg
Exactly, it is all an act. This attack was well coordinated and I 100% believe the Somali government had a part in it one way or another.

Now we will annex West Garowe.. We have no other choice Palestine remix :kanyehmm:

DRACO

VIP
Exactly, it is all an act. This attack was well coordinated and I 100% believe the Somali government had a part in it one way or another.

Now we will annex West Garowe.. We have no other choice Palestine remix :kanyehmm:
We are not evil enough to turn Garowe into our Gaza
Chill bro:whoa:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The attack was most likely coordinated with Puntland and the government..

Then they have the nerve to call for peace... :wtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a reach if Farmaajo was gonna be involved in a clan aka mamul gobaleed war he’d do it Jubaland first to help his kinsmen overthrow Madobe keep it moving

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.

Stop believing in superstition. There would be no benefit for Farmajo to help stir up anything between the 2. Honestly I think it's all puntlands fault. Somaliland is already small, and they want to try, and bully them to become like Djibouti? May Allah make Somaliland stronger, and keep making those bitter puntlanders more bitter. Ameen. Even the Dhulbanto have sided with Somaliland. Somaliland reminded me of Xamar. All clans were living peacefully together, and puntlanders is obviously on some qabil crap. They need to kick rocks.

Of all the dhulos sub clans farmajo is related to the family fighting in the frontline his mom is from a sub section who's militia was in hawd front 2 days ago:manny:
Maybe muse bixi is right:hmm:
Or maybe he's just crying faul:hemad:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Stop believing in superstition. There would be no benefit for Farmajo to help stir up anything between the 2. Honestly I think it's all puntlands fault. Somaliland is already small, and they want to try, and bully them to become like Djibouti? May Allah make Somaliland stronger, and keep making those bitter puntlanders more bitter. Ameen. Even the Dhulbanto have sided with Somaliland. Somaliland reminded me of Xamar. All clans were living peacefully together, and puntlanders is obviously on some qabil crap. They need to kick rocks.
Stay out of the politics section, walaal. This isn't for you.
:damedamn:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Gaas and Farmaajo are way ahead of all other somali politicians, they have forged a close relationship and are working on multiple issues to undermine jeegaanland. Both have made friends of the hawiye headache (Gaas peace with Galmudug and Farmaajos clan reconciliation in Xamar) to keep them at bay.

Bothn are playing their cards really well, of course mr cheese will publicly denounce the conflict :trumpsmirk:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Of all the dhulos sub clans farmajo is related to the family fighting in the frontline his mom is from a sub section who's militia was in hawd front 2 days ago:manny:
Maybe muse bixi is right:hmm:
Or maybe he's just crying faul:hemad:
Bruv did you hear muuse shaaanis calacal :russ:

you know they got fucked when they all had this face:mjcry:

What a reach if Farmaajo was gonna be involved in a clan aka mamul gobaleed war he’d do it Jubaland first to help his kinsmen overthrow Madobe keep it moving

His kinsman can't overthrow Madobe without Ceyr.... Without Ceyr marehen can't do anything to madobe... I don't see JVA coming back after Farmaajo promised HG/Ceyr PM and didn't come through with the promise.. btw most of the HG muscles is in Barawe and Jilib middle jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts