Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Not good

More people = competition over recourses

Not good at all

Smaller countries are more manageable

Not good at all

15 million is not that big of a number cheez I would like it to be 50 million, we literally are facing 100 million nations that want to take our land

Apollo

VIP
15 million is not that big of a number cheez I would like it to be 50 million, we literally are facing 100 million nations that want to take our land

Somalia is a desert, fool. It can only sustain 10 million with good living standards. It's already over its capacity.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalia is a desert, fool. It can only sustain 10 million with good living standards. It's already over its capacity.

Let me see you got that out of your arse? The nortnorthern part is arid, jubaland alone can sustain the whole country, besides in 2018 a whole desert can be turned into green.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Gedo is arid. Bakool is arid. Much of Hiiraan and Galgaduud is arid.

100 million people in such an arid country is a recipe for disaster and another refugee crisis embarrassing the Somali name.

100 million too soon is overreaching fool, I said 50 million, gedo,bakol arid? Hiiraan just had flooding you fool, much of southwest Somalia is green lushly place where every plant can be grown.

Apollo

VIP
Are you braindead? Somalia has good pasture aswell and most of the country has enough rainfall to support trees. It isn't Egypt.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somalia-land-cover-and-degradation.40323/

Driest country in Sub-Saharan Africa

annual_average_rainfall.png

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
As if rain patterns change much.. they stay the same for hundreds of years.

Accept it, Somalia can only handle 10 million people with good living standards.

Prove it. Your map only shows certain particular weather pattern, rain season change obviously happens everywhere. What you fail to account is food can be grown at rainy season, and stored, we used to produce surplus of bananas and many other vegetation.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Being honest I wouldn't mind a bantu minority and I wouldn't call them idiots somali's in general are very solitary compared to their neighbours for thousands of years they have inhabited one patch of land in the continent whilst the bantu have expanded and assimilated other cultures why shouldn't we be afraid look at their trackrecord? look at south Africa they murder somali's in the dozens don't you feel as it's time to cut the large population living off the juba down a peg?

Jeesto

VIP
Somalia: 8 900 000
Somaliland: 3 500 000
Djibouti: 570 000
Somali region/Galbeed: 6 550 000
Somali NFD: 2 500 000 (native)

Total: 22 020 000

Somalis outside of Africa: 1.1-1.5 million

So the total estimate for the entire Somali population is around 23-24 million

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Being honest I wouldn't mind a bantu minority and I wouldn't call them idiots somali's in general are very solitary compared to their neighbours for thousands of years they have inhabited one patch of land in the continent whilst the bantu have expanded and assimilated other cultures why shouldn't we be afraid look at their trackrecord? look at south Africa they murder somali's in the dozens don't you feel as it's time to cut the large population living off the juba down a peg?

No I don't. What I rather think is Somali goverment should provide modern tools to Somali bantu residing in the river bay, Somali bantus work very hard and with right equipment they can feed the whole nation.

Somalis tend to me more visible than other communities for some odd reason . Numerically speaking , Somalis are complete and utter laangabs in Londons population of almost 9 million . Even illegals outnumber Somalis. We just think we are more numerous and prominent than we really are . Truth be told , most of Somalia is sparsely populated barren territory .

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I live in London and Somali's stick with their own and there's a lot of clashes with Somalis and Jamaicans or Caribbean people.. Somali's run in groups in London they very rarely don't control the schools they attend unless its a white majority school if it's in the east end they are very prominent take for example my old school Little Ilford Secondary School I was in a year group of 300 students and apart from me and some other Somali's there where only 20ish Somali's in the school all together however in a Asian dominated school about 4 Somali males controlled most of my year group and it was the same in the years above I do believe they are loosing dominance in younger years however

Status
Not open for further replies.