Factzopedia
VIP
We are now over 35 million now mashallah minus the Bantus ofc

Somalia/Somaliland is 15 million.

Somali region of Ethiopia is 8 million.

Somali Kenya of region is 3.5 million.

Somalis in Djibouti is 1 million.

Somali diaspora are over 3 million.

Somalis are actually 30.5 million worldwide.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Somalia/Somaliland is 15 million.

Somali region of Ethiopia is 8 million.

Somali Kenya of region is 3.5 million.

Somalis in Djibouti is 1 million.

Somali diaspora are over 3 million.

Somalis are actually 30.5 million worldwide.
Oh I thought Ogaden was 14 million ??
:ayaanswag:

Not good

More people = competition over recourses

Not good at all

Smaller countries are more manageable

Not good at all

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
30 million I doubt very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh even if you add them all up around the world. We will be lucky to crack 10 million is my book, very lucky. That's including all somalis worldwide

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How r u guys getting the numbers if there is no govt to record it??? Pulling out of your futos?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
5,000,000 Bantus

10,000,000 Cushites

:ulyin:

Bantus were estiminated to be 900 thousand and most of them fled from Somalia during the civil war and remember 6/7 million ethnic Somalis are concentrated in the south so don't worry. Somalis hardly intermarry with Bantus and completely look down on them. Plus, I'm sure you heard Rahanweyn very beautiful Somalis are breeding like rabbits.

Apollo

VIP
:ulyin:

Bantus were estiminated to be 900 thousand and most of them fled from Somalia during the civil war and remember 6/7 million ethnic Somalis are concentrated in the south so don't worry. Somalis hardly intermarry with Bantus and completely look down on them. Plus, I'm sure you heard Rahanweyn very beautiful Somalis are breeding like rabbits.

There are several million of Bantus in Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bantus are far more productive then us. I couldn't believe it but the guy told me the truth. He said how many people do you guys have that are more influential then bantus? ZILCH. I mean he said your dying in the seas and libya while we making 200k in the land.

Bantus are loyal to their land, hardly any immigrate if they can avoid it. Look at the small bantu number in diaspora, rageedi iga dheh. You can't compare bantu productivity to somali, we are the bottom of the pit.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There are several million of Bantus in Somalia.

@Amun be like

JaOMj_s-200x150.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to face the facts, we seek hand outs and die in the sea and libya to go to other people home, we need to accept it and swallow it and change it or shut our mouths. The amount of bantu influential people and somalis, says it all. We are the bottom pile of humanity, we are known as SAMOLI not even human even

Apollo

VIP
I hope Europe shuts down asylum applications from Somalia. Those morons won't develop their countries as they see Europe as their way out.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at all our people in Somalia, all living off relatives in diaspora hand outs, no bantu gets hand out, they dont even leave thats how loyal they are. We are scum and we dont accept it and dodge from the facts and we continue to live in a delusional lie. We cant progress untill we face the facts.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's obvious this place is idoor packed because real somalis i talk to know bantus are more productive then us, it seems like it's idoor here, cause they live that WILD LIE SHIT. We need to get real somalis together to begin reforming our people in the south, we are the only hope left in somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.