Somalia Oil Reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Somalia Oil Reserves are high but then again I think oil exists everywhere in the world at the same rate of volume. It obviously exists more in larger land masses then smaller land masses but other than that, Oil in my opinion exists everywhere irrespective. It's not location specific and that is garbage.

That is political reason for this. Most of the world are farmers have u noticed in their lands they do not remove too much oil? it would be a big shock to their people going from humble occupations to oil riches. Farmers are easy to control by the western world, their already settled in one location. Pastoralists are not located in one location. So they use 'oil' to get these people to settle down in one location. Largest proven oil reserves exist in nations where pastoralism used to be high or is still high. This is an agenda to create a world order and make everyone settlers and the last population to settle is pastoralists.

Sudan for example is noted as having second largest oil reserves in Africa. Ummmm that is interesting? Sudan also has a large pastoralist population in all of Sudan. Arabia was all nomads. Notice 'levant' areas where there is all farmers it's empty of oil. Notice how Iraq/Iran are farmers also but their two countries with long histories so their trying to make them nudge with oil deals.

The western world wants to get people to settle down in one location. Nomads are first and the wilder bunch and not contained. Then it's nations with great histories like Iraq/Iran they can't control so using the 'oil' card on them and saying you got heaps of oil why don't you do business with us. Notice Yemen which is highly agriculture/fishing communities, not much oil is dedicated to them they are very easily controllable and live in a contained area since colonial times. How-ever Qatar/Saudi/Bahrain/Kuwait/Oman these countries were different to yemen, they were all 'spread' out and not contained in a single area except some areas like 'hijaz' was settled due to the ottomans. Notice the brits went after the 'najd' cause they poised the biggest threat as being unsettled not the hijazi. They backed them to take saudi over and in the process got them to settle and lose their strength of being uncontained.

Anyways my point is OIL is used as a tool to settle down people who are not 'settled' in one location. Becareful and watch what happened to Saudi Arabia as a lesson, do you want to live like that being the of another country for the rest of your existence? Our independence is so important to us we must re-think what oil can do to our population, we could be trading off our independence.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I even noticed with Ethiopia they give a small reserve quote, why? 80% are farmers in ethiopia, their already easily controlled, they want the ogadenis to settle down and the only way that can be done is thru oil economy and making them richer and upper class in Ethiopia. They want the ogadenis to trade in their camels to become higher class ethiopians but for what? your settled now just like them and hostage just like them. They do the same in Kenya notice, look at the oil quota given, it's just enough to settle down the NFD pastoralist. f*ck these westerners wallahi, I don't like them at all.

They have reserves full of gold to ensure they maintain the world once the economy goes thru a cycle, they always have assets to restart the world economy again. Do you? no you don't, this means you will at best be controlled or at worst they will make you 'disappear' as they inherit the world.

We should link our oil for gold assets not MONEY.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We can basically harm the west and disturb their world order and run away back to the desert and say come and get me. They can't since we live in family units, you know how much it wud take for them to work with ppl such as that are separated in small groups? it would be so hard. Thats why I keep reiterating do not settle the nomads, we have lost our key advantage for whatever oil on offer. Oil is everywhere do not be fooled by such lies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Negro wtf kulaha conspiracy to settle pastoralists kkkkkkkk with oil kkkkkkk walle u nuts

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look how they divided the Tutsi into 4 countries. They don't like pastoralists it's as simple as that. They did the same to us. Djibouti is gone and settled, it will never ever be rich country now, it can only hope it's neighbor gets rich like Ethiopia who is landlocked but their competing with Eritrea. And Ethiopia won't get too rich because the pastoralists are not majority. This is a pastoralist issue, they don't like anyone who isn't congregated in one area, that means control. Single point of control with threats of ATTACKS BUT WHAT CAN THEY DO TO US? WE WILL LAFF AT THEM AND SAY 60% OF OUR PPL ARE IN DESERT LIVIN AND OUR CITIES WILL JOIN THEM TO ADOPT THE OLD WAY OF LIFE. Faysal said this in saudi arabia back in the 60s we can always go back to the desert but that was THEN not NOW CUZ HE ALSO MUST OF KNEW what their doing.

They were looking at our occupations the colonialists. Hunter/gatherers a problem, Pastoralists a big problem, farmers/coastal people LOVELY just how they want u

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ogaden stop the oil drilling in Ethiopia, it's a way to settle u down and make u controllable. Do not accept this petty deal. Ogaden are the biggest freedom fighters in Somalia, wallahi I can't imagine how they will feel when all of them have settled down and become URBAN which is the same as FARMER just RICHER nothing else but still controllable at all times. NFD reject oil exploration. NFD/Ogaden shud rejoin Somalia as we have similar occupation, get out of that farmer controlled society of ethiopia and kenya they will be SLAVES FOR THE WEST FOREVER. AID DEPENDENT FOREVER. farmers are listed LAST as priority of threats

If ogaden/nfd have to remain in kenya/ethiopia my suggestion is u tell them your not satisfied with the deal and want 'gold' reserves for OGADEN/NFD only, LARGE ones also. So when the economy tanks or goes thru a bubble which it does or something else replaces something, you always got gold stacked up high to withdraw from and start a new industry, u can reconvert constantly back to gold as insurance to ensure your longevity.

Or be like the arabs and DOQONS and cry later when ur kids feel like es in the world.

We should demand nothing less then 'gold plus access to security research fields' those two are most needed things in the world. Keeping on top of newest technologies and gold to create new industries when old ones die out or get phased along with time. Anything less just remain nomadic and live how you are now, you got far more to bargain with like that. Once u settle they can control your mind very easily as they shape u thru their schooling system that punishes disobedience. That's why u will find no mental health problems among reer miyi, their free and independent thats why. In the towns and cities around the world u will see increases of mental illness as their not free and controlled at all times thru media, culture, schooling, etc. Do not make the same mistake over n over with these westerners like we did with colonials.

The rest can be purchased in the world except the following large stock piles of gold and access to military technology knowledge. We don't want them doing nothing for us. Plus we need a guaranteed way to know they give us the latest and not something 20 years ago. We need to figure out something.

Last edited:
I'm tired of hearing about somali oil....
There's probably zero oil in Somalia..
If there was oil in Somalia the country wouldn't have been a shithole for such a long time.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Russia is good weapon manufacturer plus have lots of military know how. If anything is created, it's usually by them FIRST, I have a feeling because their very 'brutal' culture and brutality means these people are geared towards violence and knowing how to construct instruments of violence. We have a history with them, not a good one though but it's still a history. Their idealogy caused our civil war, 100k a somali life is worth in our culture based on camels. Do u know how many people died in our war? they owe us literally billions if not more in compensation. For the little base they created us and the cost of lives we had to endure, they seriously won big time. But this time if we even go with russia, we need military knowledge not BUYING and SELLING.

We want our students to learn how to build the latest they have. We don't want to send silly sarkaals anymore.

@CaliTedesse

The world is moving away from fossil fuels and here we have Somali niggaz counting their imaginary billion earnings on non existing oil.... The country has so many other potentials but were only stuck on the oil.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Well we don't have any history with this nation. Maybe we can do clean start, besides some petty black hawk down shit. Nothing to serious not anything they didn't replace within seconds with another generation of american soldiers.

But these guys beat Russia in the cold war never forget that and russia caused our civil war and beat us so you can see the chain of command quite clearly here can't u in terms of political knowledge. It all started with an IDEA our civil war 'somalinimo and make us all equal' this led to reer badiye getting more power in politics while their regions neglected and the south invested into to pick up the farming communities and balance the economics. They wanted us to grow at the same TIME, not have a class system like we always did. Noone is equal in wealth in Somalis, not even in families let alone clans. There is no concept of communism in our culture

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am just being fair in my assessment. If Russia exported their filthy idealogy to us that made tribalism now stick around for 40 years and more, this started back in the 80's tribalism. It was a result of making somalis equal and giving reer badiye people positions of power when urban culture elites were neglected who worked their asses off in the cities. U wud find literally someone who is your manager that couldn't read or write for what? so you create this utopia that SOMALI IS EQUAL. Well it didn't work, it led to tribalism and people to fall back to their clans as they despised siyad communism idea. This tribalism led to our civil war which is the phase we are still in. Just one bad idea can do that. Watch out for the ideas u suggest wallahi, don't put wrong ppl in places of ideas or policies or u can suffer such deterimental nation impacting crap that u may never recover from.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@CaliTedesse

The world is moving away from fossil fuels and here we have Somali niggaz counting their imaginary billion earnings on non existing oil.... The country has so many other potentials but were only stuck on the oil.

You need infrastructure to use the other assets we have, oil can finance all of it sxb

You need infrastructure to use the other assets we have, oil can finance all of it sxb
Last time they dug up for oil they only found water reserves sxb.. Depending on oil for development is very lazy.. We should examine others ways on developing our country....we should follow the example of Singapore.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Last time they dug up for oil they only found water reserves sxb.. Depending on oil for development is very lazy.. We should examine others ways on developing our country....we should follow the example of Singapore.

It is smart to diversify your revenue.
However there is already oil found in high numbers, why not utilize this asset for that purpose?

Negro wtf kulaha conspiracy to settle pastoralists kkkkkkkk with oil kkkkkkk walle u nuts

The guy is fucking nuts and on top of that he’s uneducated it’s a horrible mix.

The oil money will be used to finally rid of final 3 lands Hassan Ali khayre will build in the foundation that farmaajo has laid.

Bye bye Jubba , punt & somaliland May you never return. TMinus 15 years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just like the Bantu wave settled the bush-men down, the western world is planning on settling down pastoralists. The only way you can do is it offer something more expensive and cherished in the market place which is OIL or Gold or Diamonds or all of that depending on the situation. But I do notice the world powers love to 'drain' out other nations minerals, oils, etc especially nations who are not farmers or coastal people. In one way they achieve their objective of getting you to settle and become urbanized and through this eliminate your old culture. But it also weakens the clan elder role and the 'state' role becomes more powerful since the population is contained and if you dry them of their resources they also become dependent on the world powers in the end, which means your culture starts to die out like bushmen culture died out when bantu over-rode them.

They also keep their minerals, oil, untouched so when you run out well they achieved their objectives lol and now u got nothing to turn too and will just dependent on aid like farmer nations are. Becareful wallahi about these mineral resources and oil.

Let's leave it what I say also and focus on final products in our economy and join the chain of command somewhere either trading, producing or a service sector. The product we focus on must be must be more then an 'adhi' and as high as 'camel' since they are only products that command so much locally or globally. Technology sector, tvs, laptops, pcs, We need to keep the basic industries in the south so it reflects their rural population and northern economy separate. Our economic policy must not be guided by somalinimo but hard economic realities and GDP differences in our locals.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Oil will be worth less than $30 in 10-15 years.

Every single year I'm hearing of bigger and bigger renewable energy projects breaking ground.

Batteries will come down to $100/kW and charge cycles will increase and that will lead to easier financing.

Oil will only be used for high value petroleum products like kerosene, polymers and chemical industries.

The demand will decrease by an order of magnitude and other costs would be taken into consideration... Like transporting the oil.

Why would we ship oil all the way from the crazy horn when our domestic supply covers all our needs?

Even China would be able to cover all they need domestically if all they're using it for is plastics and chemical industries.

Fighting for oil in the Horn is stupid since no one will profit from it ever.

FGS selling oil blocks just guarantees we can't use it for domestic demand to grow our own economy

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oil will be worth less than $30 in 10-15 years.

Every single year I'm hearing of bigger and bigger renewable energy projects breaking ground.

Batteries will come down to $100/kW and charge cycles will increase and that will lead to easier financing.

Oil will only be used for high value petroleum products like kerosene, polymers and chemical industries.

The demand will decrease by an order of magnitude and other costs would be taken into consideration... Like transporting the oil.

Why would we ship oil all the way from the crazy horn when our domestic supply covers all our needs?

Even China would be able to cover all they need domestically if all they're using it for is plastics and chemical industries.

Fighting for oil in the Horn is stupid since no one will profit from it ever.

FGS selling oil blocks just guarantees we can't use it for domestic demand to grow our own economy

Yes the big oil boom is over, prices hover around 2 adhi per barrell. How many barrells are going to be produced and what is the reserve amount? for 10 million people. U wud need the equivalent of triple what their rural nomadic family has. $65 won't cut it at all, unless Somalia is designated some 'special grade of oil' looooooool that it only can provide to boost up the prices. We shouldnt take a sudan deal to stop pastoralism for oil only to settle into poverty and now become so weak have u seen sudanese nothing like their forefathers like mahdi and stuff and they did a bad trade off wallahi

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's not even two adhi wallahi. Cuz the west takes half remember in production sharing. So that's like 1 adhi that 100 workers will be working for and splitting. Oil is definitely not an industry we should be looking into, it's the NEW FARMING PRODUCT.

Every man, child, woman, in puntland nomadic setting 10 geel each weeye, plus hundreds of adhi. They wont sit there and go to an industry where 1 adhi laysku dilayo 100 qof. We need a new economic vision to reflect the realities of northern nomads. We will see an influx of southerners as usual taking these jobs as the nomads roam around keeping their past time.

Even if we produced 10 million barrels of oil a day it would be $30 per person. That's a damn adhi. Have they worked out if OIL is suitable industry anymore and hasn't become the same as farming with too many producers in the world? If we produced 500 dollar laptops with a final price x 50,000 units a day. U wud earn 250 million a day for far less work involved and time/effort as oil.

I can't imagine anyone but southerners working in Somalia in small margin industries as they will prefer to go back nomadic life.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the only industry worth the most is the brain industry right now and inventors and stuff like that. We need a knowledge economy, I think the path Rwanda is taking is what we should adopt also. Forget oil game, it's completely exhausted with many nations bringing prices down to levels that are no longer enticing. They think they will get rich like Saudi arabia, have u seen another saudi arabia or gulf state get rich of oil ever since? they took the market early on being the only providers looooool and took all the rewards early on. Oil now is similar to farming.

Rwanda is the only nation I can see heading towards big final product GDP earners to keep it's tutsi pastoralist satisfied in top echelon of society while HOOTU focus on the 'daruri' shit the economy needs to survive. I love Rwanda model, it satisfies both and is done thru proper economic not tribal or religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts